Walgreens: Balance Bars Only 17¢ Each (Through 1/26)

Head on over to the Balance Bar Facebook page and click on the “Coupon” tab where you can print a $1/3 Balance Bar singles coupon. If you’re headed to Walgreens, here’s a great deal you can score on Balance Bars!

Balance Bars on sale 5 for $5 (through 1/26)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 6 Balance Bars = $6
Use 2 $1/3 Balance Bar Singles coupon found here
Plus, use the $0.50/1 Balance Bar Walgreens coupon found in the January Savings Book (will deduct $3)
Final cost $1 for all 6 bars – just $0.17 each!

**Head on over here for even more Walgreens deals (and scroll past this post)…

• Pretty sure they would be $0.27 each, but still a good deal! Walgreens would charge $1.59 for the 6th bar, making your out of pocket $1.59 for all 6 bars :)

• katee says:

no they don’t, after you buy 5 Any extras will ring up at the 1 dollar sale price, just bars 1-4 well ring up at 1.59 each.

• Dawn says:

I bought them last night. They were $1.06 with tax for 6. We ate 2 of them to try them. They are Ok. I certainly wouldn’t pay full price for them.

• OakleyC says:

That is a great price! Are they yummy?

• Briana says:

They’re pretty good. I prefer the cookie dough, but I’ve also bought the yogurt honey peanut (or whatever it’s called, lol) and that’s not too bad. Those are the only two varieties my store carries.

• Ketryna says:

Usually at Walgreens you have to buy them in sets of 5 right? Isn’t the 6th one usually regular priced since it isn’t part of the first set of 5?

• Daniel says:

One time, some fiber one bars were 2/$3, or $1.79 each. The 1st one rang up $1.79, then when the 2nd one was rung up, it was $1.50, and the 1st one changed to $1.50. And then the 3rd one rang up at $1.50. They may have changed that, though.

• Lindsay S says:

At my Walgreens they told me as long as you buy however many you have to to get the sale price any more that you would buy after that would still be the sale price. So if you buy at least five any more after that would be 1.00. Of course I know that all Walgreens are different and I am lucky to have a really coupon friendly Walgreens less than a mile from me.

• mel says:

as long as you buy the first 5 @ $5, the ones after that will ring up the sale price.

• Krissy says:

Hmmm…coupon keeps saying “Error” and won’t print. Guess there are none for me;?)

• Kidsallgone says:

I hit “print” and I hear my printer in the other room doing weird things. If it printed 20 pages of useless things using all my black ink, I will be ticked! Will update in a bit…

• wendy says:

Thanks! I eat the caramel nut ones every morning.

• Kristine says:

I get an error message too…. : (

• JH says:

Worked for me in Northern Cali. I got 6 cookie dough Balance Bars for a $1. :)

• Nikkol says:

I also noticed they (Walgreens) have gud and Seventh Generation coupons in their Health and Beauty section that are tear pads for 1.00 and 1.50 off. They say Walgreens on them but state that they are Mfr Coupons. Both expire June 1, 2013. Great to wait for a sale or stack with Whole Foods, etc.

• Stormy says:

I just left and they all rang up a dollar!

• brieanna says:

they wont print for me. If anyone has any extras that they wont use please email me.
    biancasphotography.brie@gmail.com please put coupon in the subject line.
    thanks so much.
    i could trade too!

• deb says:

worked in southern cali- 6 bars for one dollar. thanks collin i was looking to restock my snack drawer at work

• Laney says:

I’m excited to go try this deal, my coupons printed just fine – I’ll eat not-so-tasty protein bars if they are 25c or less!!
    on a side note…. One time I bought ONE box of the movie theater box candy at $3 for 3 or $1.79 ea (or whatever reg price is), …it actually rung up the single box as $1. It was a candy emergency, so planned to pay the high price! bonus! haha.