Pier 1 Imports: 75% Off Christmas Clearance!?

If you have a Pier 1 Imports nearby, check out the email I received from reader Lindsay:

I just wanted to let you know that Pier 1 dropped their Christmas clearance to 75% off today (if you didn’t already know this :-) ).  I didn’t see a whole lot online, but when I went to the store they had TONS of stuff!  I was able to get LED candles for 3.68!! They also had wreaths, garland, ornaments, pillows, vase fillers, wrapping paper, gift bags and tons of other stuff.  I also got some of this cute owl stuff, measuring spoons, measuring cups, and coffee mugs!  The measuring cups were only 5.00, the measuring spoons were 3.68, and the owl mugs were 1.68!

You can also snag some great deals on Pier1.com; however, there may be a better selection in store. Come back to let us know if you’re also able to find this same 75% off clearance at your store and what goodies you snag!

(Thanks, Lindsay!)

• Conswalla says:

I have a Pier 1 right around the corner from my house! I’ll stop in on the way home. Thanks so much Lindsay!

• Conswalla says:

The owl mugs are a HOOT! lol

• Meghan says:

I was there this morning! I got almost $500 worth of stuff for $120! Wine classes, table linens, and so much more!

• Tilla Ham says:

love the owl stuff, my 3 girls are gaga for owls right now

• AshLeigh says:

I stopped by my local pier1 a few days ago and got some really cute stuff (this was when the christmas stuff was 50% off) ….I found 3 mosaic candle holders, a placemat, a Retractable makeup brush, and 4 Bath Fizzers from halloween…For 10 Items I only spent $7.35 and my Mom found 2 beautiful christmas mugs for $3 a piece =)…I plan on going after every holiday to stock up on all the cute stuff they have!!

• heather says:

I always seem to be a day late and a dollare short lol love those jingle bell tags but they were gone already. wish i could receive a text every time there was a post the deals are always so good

• Karin says:

Aww, I just came back from Target’s 75% off Christmas stuff, and wondering when Pier 1 wiill have 75% off.lol I checked their site yesterday and it was still 50%. I buy few Li Bien glass ornaments every year since my kiddos were born. I’ll go back there tomorrow hoping some goodies left. Thanks! :)

• LisaR says:

I was sad to see our Pier 1 close down last year, right down the street from our house!

• Rene' says:

Bellevue, Wa has tons of stuff left!

• Krista says:

Pier 1 is my favorite for after Christmas clearance. I thought last year it took a long time for the prices to drop and I’m not sure it ever went 75% off (I could have missed it too). My store has quite a bit left but was going fast. Got a lot of great stuff for $60 and plan on going to another one tomorrow. I got candles, wine stoppers, ornaments, tree skirt, and a snowman decoration and a few others. I get more excited for this clearance than target! My target was pretty picked over. Seemed like a lot of broken items.

• Ashley says:

those are so cute!

• Mariel says:

X-Mas Themed Bath Pouffs are .78 each, ornaments 1.48, & cute spoon rests were 2.28 each.

• Mandy says:

I really wanted a tree skirt from Pier1. I hope they have 1 left in the morning.