Target: 90% Off Seasonal Clearance = $0.29 Colgate Transformers Set & $0.09 Bath Sponges

OK, so I totally thought I was about done posting about all the great Target seasonal clearance deals since I’ve literally posted so much already… here, here, here, here, here, and here! However, I received 2 more emails from readers regarding a couple *HOT* seasonal finds that are definitely post worthy.

Hip2Save reader, Feikee, emailed the following:
I got the Colgate transformer set for $0.29 from Target!!!!!! It has 2 toothbrushes and 1 toothpaste inside. They were next to those bath sets on clearance.

Hip2Save reader, Dawn, emailed the following:
Hi Collin!! I just came back from Target where I was able to score an awesome deal on bath sponges. They had The Bathery mini bath sponges which are normally $0.99 on clearance for 90% off, so they were only $.09 each. I found mine right in the aisle with the rest of the bath sponges and there was no sign indicating they were on clearance, so people might want to scan them to make sure of the price. I live in MA so I’m not sure if this is a regional deal or not, but it might be worth a trip to Target to check it out. :)

• Kathy says:

Last week my Target was 70% off and it was WIPED OUT! There was hardly any Christmas merchandise left. I even looked on the health, beauty and food regular endcaps of clearance and it was gone!

• MalibuBeachBum says:

Went yesterday and there was a lady there shopping. She had THREE carts filled with clearance stuff. The only thing she missed was two $30 iPad cases on clearance for $2.99 each. I got those and walked away pretty happy.😊

• Jasmine says:

I found some mens sleep sets for around a dollar!!

• Jess says:

Wow there is nothing left at my target since thursday it has been replaced with valentines day stuff it went up to 50% and gone!!!

• Bri says:

Went again today in Upstate NY and got a lot of the good unmarked deals I learned about from your comments, thanks!! I got the toothbrushes for girls, mine were actually hanging on the side in the makeup area section.. not with the toothbrushes. They say rockstar on the top. I also got all the Tonka trucks left for 39 cents! The also have disney princess lip gloss and nail polish sets in cellophane with pink boys marked down to 49 cents… perfect for birthday party goodie bags! Got some more elf lip gloss for 19 cents and a cute key chain for 39 cents in the Christmas section. Also I got two black and white polka dot makeup bags for Mossimo (Reg. $12.29) for $1.29. They were not marked and just laying on a shelf. Plus they were giving away a free reusable bag! Thanks for all the good tips!

• Erin says:

My store was 90% off this morning. Got Nestle Tollhouse Dark Chocolate Mint chips for .22, Stacy’s gingerbread pita chips for .29, canisters of Archer Farms chocolate covered pretzel sticks for .49, Betty Crocker cookie mixes .20 – I bought 8 and used four .40/1 MQ for them, so they were free!

• Sara says:

I went to my local Target yesterday (TN) and got some amazing deals! I had to dig around a bit but I got some girls tights for 50 cents, a hat for $1.20, boy’s tie for 40 cents, women’s boxer sleep shorts for $1, a girl’s belt for 80 cents, socks for 20 cents and 2 girls holiday shirts (princess and hello kitty) for $1 each (regular $10). The holiday shirts were with the regular clothes and had the regular price on them. I would scan anything that even looks holiday or wintery because most of it seems to be 90% and is just not marked down. I spent $7.60 for $76 worth of stuff. Amazing!

• Darcy says:

I just got back from target in Chicago and everything was 90% off. Mostly wrapping paper, gift bags and bows but there was a lot left!

• Michelle says:

Ocean Township NJ Target, all the Christmas stuff is 90% off (wrapping paper, candy..) but the bath sets, toothbrushes and pajama sets are still only 30 percent off.. booo. I was waiting for the bath sets to go down to at least 50 percent so I could stock up a bit for my son.

• Destinee says:

I wish the holiday barbies were 90% off lol

• Nicole Sparhawk says:

I was able to score colgate kids toothpaste for .29 cents

• karen says:

I was in the Nashua, NH Target today browsing around. There stuff was marked 90% off too. I got the last (2) of the Bathery mini sponges for 13 cents, the cashier gave me a free tote bag and took off 5 cents for the bag. I’ll save them for gift baskets. Alot of the stuff was picked over. Yankee candle at the Phesant Lane Mall in NH, has some seasonal candles and oil outlet holders shaped as snowman, trees, reindeers etc. marked 75% off, they were really cute for a couples bucks each.

• Theresa says: