$0.50/1 Chex Mix Coupon (New Link When You Enter Sweeps) = Only $0.50 Chex Mix at Walgreens

As I mentioned in the sweepstakes roundup here, through March 31st, you can head on over to the Chex Mix School Snack Stack-Up Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game for a chance to win one of 3 Grand Prizes, which include a case of Chex Mix for you and 30,000 Box Tops for the school of your choice. You can also win one of the following Instant Win Prizes:

*45 First Prizes: A case of Chex Mix ($33.48 value)
*40 Second Prizes: A Chex Mix-branded blue tote ($5 value)
*1,000 Third Prizes: 10 eBoxTops to be awarded to the BTFE-Eligible School of winner’s choice

Limit 1 Instant Win Game prize per person/per email address. Enter once per day for a better chance at winning.

Screen Shot 2013-01-06 at 10.32.59 AMAnd, this gets even better because after you play the game (and it doesn’t matter if you win or lose), you’ll be able to access and print a $0.50/1 Chex Mix Snack Mix coupon! Just click on the continue link after playing and then scroll down to locate a $0.50 Chex Mix coupon (just like the picture above).

Even better, you can use this coupon to score the following *HOT* deal at Walgreens (through 1/12):

Chex Mix 5.5 or 8.75 oz on sale 2/$3
Buy 2 bags for a total of $3
Use 2 $0.50/1 Chex Mix coupons found here or after playing the sweeps here
Plus, use the $1/2 Chex Mix Walgreens coupon found in the January coupon booklet
Final cost only $0.50 per bag! Fantastic price!

(Thanks, Jennifer & Free Stuff Times!)

• Glenn says:

My Walgreens does not allow me to use a manufacturer’s coupon with the January coupon booklet coupon, saying they are both manufacturer’s coupons. They are very insistent about that. Has anyone else had this problem?

• me says:

Once I asked them if it was a manuf coupon, why can’t I use it at other stores? Ut looks like a store coupon, just like their weekly in-ad cpns. I got a deer caught in headlights stare LOL and uh, well, uhh uh,…

• Gil says:

That’s monkey business. Shop a diff WGS but be sure to take the time to report this store to Corp. before you go.

FYI-@ Betty Crocker you can get .60 Chex Q’s making this even better! :)

• Haseena says:

I found the limited edition muddy buddies at target on clearance for $0.29, bought 4 and used the 2 $0.50 coupon and applied the overage towards the other two bags, so at the I paid $.20 for 4 bags!

• amy says:

thought target doesnt do overage?

• Haseena says:

I didnt know they did either, and I wasn’t sure if the coupon was going to beep or if the cashier was going adjust it, but the coupon scanned with no problem and it took off the $0.50, and from past experience if the value of the coupon exceeded the item it has always beeped, so not sure why it went through.

• Lisa K. says:

I didn’t win anything instantly but got to print out the coupon and the game is actually pretty fun once you get the hang of it! :)

• shannon says:

i could never figure out how the play the game-I couldn’t get any pieces to move. Oh well, at least I got a coupon out of it! BTW can you get a coupon each time you play?

• Shayla says:

I was wondering the same thing, but since it’s via brinks, highly doubt it. Just 2 per computer I bet. I will be playing again though…it’s Tetris with chex mix!!!

• Heather C. says:

Has anyone stopped by wags today to do the chex mix deal? I haven’t made it out of the house yet, but I’m wondering if my store will be wiped out of them once I get there…

• Kristi says:

I’m planning on going to my Walgreen’s tomorrow for this Chex Mix deal & for the Coffee-Mate liquid coffee creamer deal. I’m really hoping that they aren’t all out of both items tomorrow! Otherwise, I’m going to be frustrated & disappointed.

Are they doing rain checks on the Chex Mix & Coffee Mate creamer? (In case they’re sold out) I really hope they are doing rain checks!

• i just got back from walgreens and they had the libbys pumpkin bread kit for $1.49!!! i was dancing! LOL! mine had like 6 so i bought 4 and left the other 2 for someone else! also i had no problem finding chex mix! our store had bunches! :)

• courtney says:

did this deal! IVC’s are STORE COUPONS. you can absolutely use them in combination with mfc’s. (i should know, i work at walgreens and i did this deal myself, lol). whenever a product is on sale wags is really good about having extra stock so you shouldn’t run into a problem, and as far as i know they do rainchecks on anything. good luck!