CVS: Select Christmas Merchandise 75% Off (Includes Toys, Small Appliances, + More!)

Wowie! I’ve received a couple emails now that CVS is currently having a 75% off sale on their Christmas Merchandise – including toys, small appliances, and much more! Check out the email and picture below that I received from reader, Darcy:

I just returned from CVS in Chicago and scored a 13″ TV with built in DVD player for 75% of $149.99. Also, got an electric griddle for $6.49.

My sidekick, Mary, headed over to her local CVS in Austin, TX and also found some great deals! Please note that the signs in her store still said 50% off; however, most of the items were ringing up at 75% off. Although prices and clearance items vary by region, be sure to price check if your store does not have these items marked.

She spotted this Motion Activator Candy Dispenser on sale for only $4.99 – regularly $19.99! She also saw this Vivitar 503 Red Digital Camcorder 1.5″ LCD camera marked down to just $8.75 – regularly $34.99! This same camera is currently selling for $29.95 on Amazon, so this seems like an awesome deal!

You may also be able to find this Gourmet’s Best Premium Cool-Touch Electric Griddle reduced to only $6.25 – regularly $24.99! There were quite a few other small waffle makers and other items on sale so be sure to price check them if they’re not marked.

And, if you’re looking to add a few toys to your toy closet, you may be able to find quite a few name-brand toys on sale too! She spotted Barbie dolls and doll sets marked down to only $4.99 – regularly $19.99! The Barbie Dinner Date Night set pictured above was on sale for only $4.99 and is currently priced at $15.07 on Amazon. What a great deal!

The Discovery Kids Eco-Friendly Color Me Play Castle above was reduced to only $4.99 (regularly $19.99!) and currently sells for $32 on Amazon. What a great project to have on hand for the kiddos to do on a rainy, cold day! ;-)

Last but not least, the Crayola Color Me a Song set was reduced to $4.49 – down from $17.99. This same set is priced at $25.66 on Amazon so this seems like a *HOT* deal! Or this Crayola Color Wonder Sound Studio was also priced at just $4.99 – down from $17.99 (this set is currently priced at $23.11 on Amazon!).

+ Lots more! Come back and let us know if you’re able to find these same deals at your CVS!

(Thanks, Darcy!)

• Lesley says:

Yay I can’t wait to go!! Headed to the Trinity, FL store in about 20 minutes!!

• CVS has insulated winter boots (rubber that look like rainboots) that have signs for $19.99. But they ring up at $4.99. You can take the lining out and use them as uninsulated rain boots. :)

They also have acoustic guitars marked $19.99 that ring up $4.99.

I also got birthday gifts for the year:

Remote Cars $2.49
    Space Shuttle Cardboard $4.99
    Castle Cardboard $4.99
    Electronic Change Sorters $2.49
    Matchbox Cars Race Ramp $4.99
    Discovery Kids Jewelry Box $2.49

• Amanda LeVasseur says:

Any one else find the 13″ TVs on sale? I need one for my daughters room. I will pay you to get it for me! Email me alevasseur@live.com

Thanks!!

• edy says:

The 13inch tv and the vivitar cameras are still 50% off! All other stuff gone!!!

• Amy L says:

I was excited to get the giant Christmas bulbs for outside last night for $2.49! reg $9.99 at cvs and usually even more other places. My cvs was pretty bare though so thats all I was able to find.

• Melissa says:

Just went to CVS and got a Keebler Cake Pop Maker, a Keebler Uncommonly Good Piemaker, a Crayola Color-A-Song, a Crayola Sound Studio, some Christmas gift tag/labels and a New Years Celebration kit (hats, noisemakers, etc.) for $25.37 with tax! Excited to use the pie maker to try and sneak some nutrition into my kids’ diets!

• Mimi says:

I was at the Castro Valley, CA store today, a guy grabbed 6 of the popcorn machine and a woman grabbed the other two. They cleared the shelf just in two minutes. I was holding my empty cart like:”ok, I guess I don’t need to spend a dime today.”

• Lori says:

Where is everyone finding the bargains? In the seasonal section or throughout the store? TIA

• Piyamas says:

My CVS is usually picked clean, but yesterday I scored. I got $29.99 memory foam pillows for $2.50 each. Then I went to Rite Aid and bought $5 pajama bottoms. I now have something for all of those male cousins who are so hard to buy for!

• Patti says:

I bought the Crayola sound studio, tried it last night, I’m not too impressed. Glad it was 75% off!!

• C says:

i got a waffle maker for $7.49. original price is $29.99. also got a big train set for my kiddos for only $4.99. i was surprised that there was still so much xmas left at the cvs i go to.

• kim says:

Mine went 75 just as I was walking in on 1/8!!! I was able to get 3 camcorders, 1 rocket ship cardboard house, 2 portable dvd players, a cute jeweled mouse, headset, 2 sets of planes…. $87!! it was like buying one portable dvd and getting the rest free!

• Marcie Kuehl says:

Snagged a $30 crockpot for $7.50, and a bunch of other things that were way cheap. There’s still a few things left at the Madison, WI one on the west side.

• Rei says:

I got my daughter the barbie popstar styling head for $2!

• Colleen says:

I bought my husband a pair of men’s flannel pajama pants marked down from $5.99 to $1.49 on clearance…the crotch split down the front within 3 hours. Whomp whomp!!!! Can’t blame me for trying I guess :)

• edy says:

Bed rest pillows reg. 29.99 for $6.25 clearance

• Victoria says:

For those in the Midlothian, VA area – the CVS off Robious Rd. has the Sound Studios (about 3 left) for $4.49. They also have a Discovery Map, 3 Wooden Train Track Sets, and 2 of the Discovery Cardboard Houses. The Track Sets and Discovery House are only 50% of though, so ringing up $9.99 (on the 75% sign, they wrote that the “red hot deals” were excluded). The Westchester CVS only has both girl and boy Discovery Camera’s (about 4 of each color), and though I did not price check them, I think they are 75% off there (also, did not see any of the Crayola items, but I did not think to check when at that store.) . If anyone knows about the other CVS’ in the area, would love to hear about them. I’m looking for the Discovery Space Shuttle Cardboard.

• marisa says:

i got the craig 7″ tablet for $25 :) :)

• Anisa says:

I got my daughter a Minnie dress set for $7 on Monday I though I was too late for the sale.

Thanks

• edy says:

Bedfrom pillows reg.29.99 $6.25 beeps black or red head phones clearance $3.25 desk chairs clearance winter jackets clearance

• Earn money with iphone says:

I’ve learn some excellent stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you put to make this sort of fantastic informative web site.