Free Depend Sample (New Offer)

Head on over here to snag a FREE sample of Depend Silhouette for Women or Real Fit for Men Briefs! Just select your gender and fill out the form. That’s it!

*Allow 7 to 10 business days for sample delivery.

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• Leigh says:

Trying to order one of each. The women’s for me to put in my pregnancy/baby #2 stockpile (I used depends when my water broke with baby #1 and it saved me from making a messy exit out of work) and the men’s for my hubby as his gag gift for our second anniversary, the cotton anniversary, coming up. Was able to order the men’s, but am having trouble with the women’s.

• cannielle says:

Oh,yeah,they are great.I ended up with 13 boxes of these, my water broke 5 minutes before my daughter was born, so I didn’t use them much,but great for postpartum.

• Michella says:

I tried to order the women’s (also intend to use for this (my first) pregnancy). Someone had recommended to have some on hand for birth and after delivery (so I won’t have to wear those lovely mesh hospital ones, lol). Anyway, I had to refill the form twice for it to get through.

• Shayla says:

I had the exact opposite problem; allowed me to order the women’s to my address but not the men’s to my parents address. I even tried to order my parents first.

• pudsmom says:

Don’t know if it went through as it rolled back to the original page each time I hit submit, no confirmation.

• Tina says:

When I hit submit, it blanks out my information on the form, so I’m not sure if it went through or not. I tried it twice. Did you receive a confirmation page after hitting submit?

• Jessica says:

Trying chaning up your email address, i sent one to my dad and stepmother as a practical joke! I had to use to different emails!

• Brittany says: