New $0.30/1 Haribo Candy Coupon (Back Again!)

Yay! The Haribo coupon is back yet again on Coupons.com! :) Just hop on over there to print a $0.30/1 any Haribo product 4 oz or larger coupon. These bags of candy often go on sale at Walgreens for only $0.79 and are regularly priced under $1 at Walmart or Target, so as low as only $0.49 after this coupon during a sale (or less if your store doubles or triples!).

If your store carries the Hearts & Rings variety, these would be great for Valentine’s Day! Also, check out this super cute Haribo Sweet Tree and Haribo Jello Mold I found on Pinterest…these would make a great gift idea or fun treat on Valentine’s Day! :)

• Karen says:

Superbowl Sunday is approaching, you could also stock up on a few bags and a bottle of vodka for some drunken’ gummy bears! ;)

• Jessica says:

triples!?! what stores triple?

• Sally says:

Albertson and Tomthumb triples coupons in Texas. If it goes on sale for $0.99 or less, I usually get it free or $0.09 after coupon triple.

• emmagreenie says:

Thanks for posting this! I am a sucker for any gummi candy! And that sweet tree looks so adorable! I will definitely be trying to incorporate that into my Valentine’s Day projects, especially if I can get the candy for such a great deal!

• Wendy Girl says:

Gawd I’m addicted to Haribo gummies & I love the sweet tree/ heart jello mold ideas!!!!! Thanks for posting Collin!

• cheap cheap goes the mommy says:

If you shop Harveys Supermarkets in the south they offer double coupons I scored three bags of gummies for total 1.20. Each bag is only 40 cent! after double coupon..SWEET!