Amazon: Wilton Petite Silicone 12 Cavity Heart Pan Only $7.98 (Reg. $20.99!)

Planning to make fun treats for Valentine’s Day? Well, then you may want to head on over to Amazon where you can score a great deal on this Wilton Petite Silicone 12 Cavity Heart Pan! It’s reduced to just $7.98 – regularly $20.99! Plus, check out all of the 5-star reviews! Here are a few…

I purchased this small heart pan for a craft project in my classroom. We crushed old Crayola crayons, mixed the colors as desired in the pan cups and melted the Crayola crayons in a toaster oven. When cooled the colored hearts popped out easily and were a hit for Valentine’s Day. The pan cleaned up beautifully.

Works perfectly for soap making. Just the right size for embeds. Easy pop out, easy to clean. I should have bought 2.

The best muffin mold ever! Easy to bake and doesn’t stick to bottom! Totally recommend it, and fun for kids!

Keep in mind that this pan ships FREE within 2-days via Amazon Prime (no minimum!) OR score FREE standard shipping on $25+ orders with Amazon Prime.

• Em says:

My kids are high raw vegan, so candy isn’t really something they’re interested in “mom, it makes my tongue itch, it’s to sweet!” They always do something fun and useable for V-day. I think we’ll grab one of these and make the crayolas! We use soy crayons and have loads of little stubs that I hate to just throw away considering how $$ they are

• Jennifer says:

I tried to make heart crayons last year with a silicone heart pan–oh my–what a total mess it was! Not only did my oven stink for a few days but the pan I used was permanently stained. If you are going to do this type of project, be prepared to only use the pan for crayon making and nothing else. I’m not sure if I didn’t use the right crayons or what (I decided to use leftover ones from restaurants–maybe using exclusively Crayola ones works better), but the whole project turned out terrible.

• Em says:

That’s weird! We have a little silicon mold from my university that we use to make crayons and chocolate and soap and all sorts of stuff! We’ve made the crayons with both Crayolas (we get them for Christmas from grandparents) and soy crayons, never had an issue with either. Maybe yours got to hot or something? I’m not sure what resteraunt crayons are made of, maybe that was the issue.

• Jennifer says:

So did your molds wash up without being stained/smelling like crayons? I was so excited to try to make the crayons and came away being really disappointed….maybe I will try it again with just Crayola. I don’t think it got too hot because I followed a “recipe” from Family Fun magazine and the temperature was really low. I’ll bet the crayons they give out in restaurants are made with cheaper stuff than Crayola uses too:)

• Em says:

Yup, smells/looks fine. I just let the cool and then popped them out. There was very little clean up needed. The kids love doing it!

• cassie says:

Yay! I was wanting to do this last year but couldn’t find the heart molds anywhere!

• Elizabeth says:

Cheap silicone (ie from the target dollar spot) WILL stain. High quality Wilton silicone will not. I’ve used both for making crayons so I know.

• Elizabeth says:

Got one…. Only 11 left!

• Jessica says:

I am glad to see that these have another use… I have a hard time getting my super moist cake out of them after it’s baked.