Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes → Crayola Jewelry Boutique with Bonus Mega Pack Only $9

8:03 AM MST

Head on over to where you can score this Crayola Jewelry Boutique with Bonus Mega Pack for only $9 (reg. $15!). Plus, score FREE store pickup (as soon as 1/15) or ship to home for $0.97.

* A similar set is going for over $25 on Amazon and doesn’t include the Bonus Mega Pack! Crazy!

(Thanks, Wheel ‘N Deal Mama!)

Join the Discussion

• Julie says:

My 9 year old got this last weekend for Christmas (late family Christmas). It’s pretty neat but be prepared that it takes overnight at least to let the stuff dry, then you can put glaze over so it is going to have to sit out for a couple days.

• Ann Dee says:

Read the reviews and it is definitely for older, more patient kids. Most said the playdough never did dry out completely. I wonder if I could put the clay in the oven to dry it out…looks fun anyway…

• Aimee says:

Bad reviews concerning the drying. Even at a cheap price if it doesn’t work I don’t want my girls disappointed that it doesn’t turn out as it should.

• Kristina says:

My 9 year old got this for Christmas and LOVES IT!!!!!

• Heidi says:

Thanks for posting!!! Snatched up 2 of these for next years Christmas!!!

• Danielle says:

got a few for toys for tots next year! awesome deal–thanks!!!

• Jamie says:

My 6-year-old received this for Christmas last year and LOVES it. It does require a lot of time to dry, and it does require help from Mom but the jewelry comes out very nice when finished.

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to