Shopko.com: Up to 90% off Christmas Sale = $0.99 To Go Cups, $4.99 Christmas Trees + More

Wow! In addition to Shopko’s 90% off Holiday In-Store Clearance that I posted about last night, Shopko.com is also offering up to 90% off on select Holiday items online! Plus, whenever you sign up for Shopko email offers you’ll receive a coupon code valid for $5 off your next purchase of $20 (may take up to 24 hours to arrive). And, all orders over $75 ship FREE (otherwise pay $5.99 shipping for orders under $25 and it goes up from there)!

Check out a few items I spotted:

*Cold 16 oz To Go Cups only $0.99 (regularly $12.99!)

*Feldstein Snowy Footprints Clock only $1.99 (regularly $19.99!)

*Trimmerry Tinsel Artificial Christmas Trees only $4.99 (regularly $49.99!)

*Imagine Blanket Sleepers only $7.19 (regularly $17.99!)

There are quite a few other Holiday items on sale, so be sure to head on over here and browse around. Come back to let us know what bargains you score!

* Go through ShopAtHome.com for up to 3.5% cash back!

(Thanks, Patrice!)

• Krysta says:

If you sign up for their emails they’ll send you a $5 off coupon as well!

• Sarah B. says:

Signed up last night and still patiently waiting! Hopefully by the time I get it, there will still be some stock left on things!!

• I was able to get two red/white wreaths and one 3′ red/white tree for next to nothing! They were sold as Nebraska colors but will work just as well for NC State decorations in our house! My husband has always wanted an NC State tree and now I can surprise him next Christmas with NC State wreaths AND a tree to put his NC State decorations on. Thanks!

• Crystal says:

I’ve been trying to find a good clearence deal on stocking holders, some Christmas stockings for the kids and an advent calendar with empty boxes or slots that I can fill every year, but every time I find awesome Christmas clearance they don’t have these items.

• paula says:

I just came home from Shopko, they had tons of stuff left because their not marking it 90% off yet, it rings up for 90% off. They had alot already marked but not any of the wraps, or bags and such. Got some cute little girls and boys gift sets with body wash, wash cloth, and more for 1.69.

• Michele says:

Got a bigger tree for my son ,but I had 5 of the cups to go in my cart and they disappeared to just 1. I thought if it was in your cart another customer couldn’t snatch it.

• nicole says:

Thanks Collin i signed up for emails.

• Christa says:

Bummer on the pricey shipping. I miss not living near a Shopko anymore.