High Value $2/1 LoftHouse Cookies Coupon (During Your Birthday Month) = Sweet Deal on Cookies

If you’re a fan of yummy LoftHouse cookies, then you’ll definitely want to check out this offer! Head on over here to sign up for the LoftHouse Birthday coupon promo where you can snag a $2/1 coupon to use during the month of your birthday! Even better, head to Walmart during your birthday month to score the following deal (you may also be able to score a similar deal at your local grocery store too)…

Lofthouse Cookies $2.98
Use the $2/1 Birthday coupon
Fina cost only $0.98!

(Thanks and Photo Credit: I Heart the Mart & For The Mommas!)

• animity says:

MMMMM, thanks for the information. Love these cookies.

• amy says:

thanks I just signed up… those cookies are soooo gooodddd

• Steph says:

Did all 4 of us. Not that I need any, but my boys love them.

• Mona says:

Who sells these cookies. Photo looks as though it may be Walmart. Off topic, did anyne get their Ipad 2 cases that sold for about $2.40 each. If so, what did you think of it?

• tracy says:

yes that picture is from walmart,but they also have them at almost every grocery store around. by me i know of walmart,kroger and meijer

• Jennifer says:

Keep an eye out at your local grocery store after valentines day. I know my local Tops store will clearance out the holiday versions of these cookies occasionally for $1.99. I was able to snag a few after Christmas for $0.49 after doubling using a .75/1 from coupons .com

• nelly says:

suddenly my b-day if next month! lol

• Jessica says:

My walmart clearenced them after christmas to 89cents!

• Michelle L says:

Has anyone received the birthday coupon link yet? I received it on Feb. 1st and when I clicked on it to print it said “no longer available” in so many words. Anyone else have that problem? I noticed on their Facebook site several people have posted the same thing. I’ve emailed them but so far no response:o(