Walmart.com: *HOT* Band Hero Bundle w/ Guitar, Mic & Drums (for PS3) Only $44.96 – Reg. $159

Wow! Check out this fantastic Walmart.com deal if you own a PS3! Currently, you can head on over here to score this Band Hero Super Bundle with Guitar, Mic and Drums (PS3) for only $44.96 (regularly $159!). Plus, score FREE store pickup (as soon as 1/21) or shipping to home for just $1.97.

(Thanks, Clip & Follow!)

• Jenn says:

I’ve been waiting for this to come down in price. Thank you SO much !

• Conswalla says:

We have Rock Band in my house. I love to play it with my sons. They are getting older and don’t want to spend as much time with mommy. I’m the singer, my oldest son plays the guitar and my youngest the drums. We have a extra guitar for when their freinds come over.

We posted videos on facebook! Hilarious and fun! They have a lot of Classic Rock and it’s funny to hear my boys, on random days, humming Classic Rock songs by bands like Queen. They love Queen! If you purchase this, play it with your children. It makes for great family moments.

• KJ says:

Got one. Thanks!!!

• shanshan says:

We don’t have PS3 but a wii. Can I still buy this just for the drums and guitar, and just buy another game in the wii version?

• Lynneth says:

Got one too! Thanks for sharing this. We also been waiting for a down price!

• Ketsy alexander says:

This is a great price considering it was discontinued. I bought one for 35 and change and the guitar only bundle for $20 at Kmart clearance :D. This is the lowest I’ve seen since then. Tempting!