Kmart: Great Deals on Angel Soft Toilet Paper, Pyrex Storage Set + More (Through 1/19)

Here are a few great deals you can snag at Kmart this week (through 1/19)…

Angel Soft 12 Double Rolls or 24 Regular Rolls $4.97
Use the $1/1 Angel Soft 12 pk. double roll coupon found here
Final cost $3.97 – like paying $0.17 per single roll! Nice stock up price!

Sparkle 8 roll paper towels $4.97
Makes each roll just $0.62!

Pyrex 14 piece Storage Set $16.49 (reg. $32.99)
Use the regional $1/1 Pyrex Glass, Bakeware or Storage Item coupon found in the 11/11 SS
Final cost $15.49!

FREE Russell Stover Boxed Candy ($6.99 value!) with purchase of 3 Greeting Cards
Cards must be priced at $1.99 or higher
* Note that it appears you will need to use a coupon found in the card department to snag this offer, so I don’t think you’ll be able to stack additional card coupons with this.

• Michelle says:

If you use your shop your way card and spend over $25 in grocery/beauty at Kmart, up to 5 coupons will double. So if you happen to have access to 3 computers you could print 5 coupons for the angel soft. If you bought 5 + something for 15 cents (a couple Kool-aid packets or something). That would make them $2.97 each or $0.12 per single roll! That would be awesome!

• brandy says:

will they double more than 4 of the same coupon?

• brandy says:

KMart Coupon Doubling Rules
      Double Manufacturer Coupons Up to $1.00 with $25 Purchase of Grocery and Drugstore Items
      (A $1.00 Coupon WILL Double to $2.00)
      Limit 5 Coupons Doubled Per Customer Per Day
      (You can use more than 5 Coupons in your transaction, but only up to 5 will double.)
      Cannot Exceed the Current Retail Price of the Item
      You may only purchase 4 of the Same Item Using Double Coupons.
      Excludes Buy One Get One Offers, KMart Savings Coupons & KMart Store Coupons.
      You must use your KMart Shop Your Way Rewards Member Card

• Michelle says:

Yes, you’re right about the 4 like coupons, Thanks for reminding me, I always forget about that. I don’t have 3 computers anyway, so I guess you would need to add $5.12 in grocery/health items and buy 4 angel soft. Still a great deal!

• Kimberly says:

Anyone know when you return something and used your shop your way rewards do they give them back or do you just loose them? thanks!

• Janette says:

Shop your way rewards members make sure and check your emails. I got an email for free 10.00 in points when you spend 50.00 on 01/14/13 it expires on 01/17/13. If you can have the 10.00 subtracted before you use coupons you could come up with some really good deals.

• Lisa says:

Anybody know if you can use the Capri Sun coupon, buy 2 get 1 free? Fine print says no more coupons for this item….but I didn’t know if that’s ANY coupon or meaning a k-mart coupon against it.

• Tina says:

I got an email stating that I got $3 in free points, but I don’t see them in my shop your way rewards account. I even called the 800 # and they said to take a copy of the email but I know that wont work. Any suggestions?

• cbets says:

Mine says I have $5 in free points on my “next purchase of $40.” Are you sure your email doesn’t say something like that?

• The $3 is just free no strings attached. I have another email stating spend $25 in clothing get $5pts free. I never can figure out Kmart, because everytime I use points they dont give me more points (at least I think so). Then again I usually use a coupon to get points. I just emailed them so we will see what happens. I have $11.00 in pts so that will help with the 4 angel soft I’m gonna buy.