Rite Aid: *HOT* Photo Albums Only $0.48-$0.99 (Regularly $16.99-$21.99!)

In addition to the great Tresemme deal that I posted earlier today, here’s yet another awesome deal to add to this week’s Rite Aid shopping list! Through January 19th, all photo albums and frames are 50% off regular retail, which should make for some awesome deals! In addition, many of the photo books qualify for +Up Rewards making for a *HOT* deal. Check it out…

Before you look at the scenarios below, keep in mind that only select photo albums (appears to be mainly the Pinnacle brand) are actually working for the +UP Reward deals. Make sure to look for signs advertising these +Up Reward offers at your local Rite Aid.

Select Photo Albums $21.99
Total After 50% Off Sale = $10.99
Get a $10 +Up Reward (limit 2 offers)
Final Cost: $0.99!

Select Photo Albums $16.99
Total After 50% Off Sale = $8.48
Get a $8 +Up Reward (limit 2 offers)
Final Cost: $0.48!

The photo albums that do appear to be working for sure are…

Pinnacle Collage Photo Album 152 Pockets – this is a photo album (it just looks like a frame in the picture)
Pinnacle Photo Album With 80 Magnetic Pages

(Thanks, Liz!)

• kellis says:

Did this count towards the spend $100 promo for the month.

• Hd says:

• Tina says:

Awesome, I have $9.00 Ups to spend , hopefully there is some left in my store……

• Ashley says:

Is there a limit to how many you can get?

• Julie says:

They also have some frames included in this deal. I got an 11x 14 for $1, and a couple of smaller frames for $1 as well.

• Robin says:

yes, frames.are included as well, limit 2 of each dollar amount of

• rachel says:

it’s not marked here with an UPR, you think it’s only certain areas?

• Stac says:

I’m new to +Up rewards…if I bought 2 photo albums with the +$8 reward and have it loaded onto my card, can I go back tomorrow and use them to pay for 2 photo albums that have the $10 +Up reward? Can they be rolled like ECB’s? Thanks!

• Cindy says:

Well, I bought the 80 page one and no up here in Dayton, OH

• KELLY says:

Didn’t work for me in Livonia, Michigan.

• Holly says:

I bought 2 that have the picture frame top cover and received 2 $8 ups and bought a snakeskin one and received a $6 up for that(: wanted to get the ones that give the $10 up reward but they had the sticky backing with the clear sheet you smooth over your photos and they stink! Was bummed ..my plan was to get 2, $10 ups and 2, $8 ups..so I got 4 edge shave gels used 2, $2 off 2 coupons and 2 Ziploc bags and 2 Ziploc containers used $1 off 2 and $1.50 of 2 coupons for those and received 2, $2 ups…So I walked out of Riteaid paying around $40 and receiving $34 in up rewards(: Now what to ROLL them on is the question(: THANKS FOR THE DEAL POST!

• Micki says:

FYI – I’m in western, PA and I tried this today and it did not work. Unfortunately, my Rite Aid only has a handful of photo albums. I tried it on two (not pictured) albums – brown cover, black spine that were $16.99. However, they did have a super cute colorful album that was 50% – so only $5.99. No UP but a great deal!

• melanie says:

Over the past 3 days I have purchased 9 of the pictured albums above using different cards and rolling my up rewards. It also helped me reach my anniversary reward too I think because I rec’d both the $20 and the extra $10 up rewards. I don’t think anyone in my area cares much about the photo albums because they are dusty and still sitting on the shelves everyday I come. Guess it’s time to start scrapbooking!!!

• renee says:

Does anyone have any UPC numbers for photo albums that got a UP? My store doesn’t have anything marked.

• rn30032 says:

worked just fine here in Atlanta,Ga today at the location at the corner of Memorial/Candler Road……now have a $10,$8 and $6 up reward to roll in the coming weeks……I mine’s printed, helps control how I use them

• rachel says:

Got the UPR to work here in Hampton Rds, VA. Also a 4.00UPR on the 11X17″ document frame. They are on sale for 50% off at 4.99. I hope I can find one more 10.00UPR item, stock is getting low here. No signs at any stores. It’s all trial and error.