Yankee Candle: Save Up to 75% on Holiday Items

Calling all you Yankee Candle Fans! Yankee Candle currently has select holiday scents and other items marked down to as much as 75% off in-store and online! Just head on over here to check out the deals online. Keep in mind that shipping is a flat rate of $5, so add a few items to your cart to make it more worth it. Or, shipping is free on orders over $100.

Here are a few deals I spotted…

10 piece Fall Sampler Collection $5 (reg. $20)
*Includes 10 wrapped Yankee Samplers votives – 2 of each of the following scents: Apple Cider, Cranberry Chutney, Autumn Wreath, Spiced Pumpkin, and Kitchen Spice.

Christmas Cookie Gift Tin $6.25 (reg. $25) SOLD OUT :(
*Includes a Reusable Tin, Small Tumbler and Two Samplers Votives in Christmas Cookie scent, as well as a Flickering Votive Holder.

White Christmas Church Box $3 (reg. $12)
*Includes a White Christmas Scented Small Jar Candle, which comes in a Church Gift Box.

I also spotted Holiday Scented Medium Jar Candles for just $9.99 (reg. $24.99)!

Be sure to browse around, as there are lots of deals to be had. Then come back and let us know about the great deals you were able to score!

(Thanks, Jeresel!)

• Ali says:

If you live near a Kohls I scored the medium jar candles for $4 this week. Mostly fall and holiday scents.

• Ashley says:

everything is pretty much sold out already!

• Jeresel says:

Target also have yankee candles holiday scents on sale.

• Erin says:

When I walked by the store in our mall the other day, I saw the 75% off signs there, too. I didn’t happen to stop in, because my son was in the middle of a tantrum, so we were on our way out. Sorry I couldn’t be of more use!

• April says:

Thanks so much!!!! Between teachers and therapists I have 12 to buy for, for Christmas!!! Gets rather expensive, but since they do so much I really try to try to collect nice things to put in their Christmas gift baskets for Christmas!!! Grabbed the church candle set, 3 bucks each!!!

• Erin says:

I did the reindeer tube toppers with mosaic votive holders – teacher gifts for all 6 teachers for 4.50 each!!!

• I love these!!! I too stock up for my kids teachers they love them.

• modo says:

I bought the same thing for the 2 female paralegals in my husband’s office for next year! The 3 male attorneys attorneys get wine and golf balls. He’s in charge of that :)
      I also bought my self a bunch of the 3 pack car things. Definitely can’t beat the price and it’s something I always buy.

• I love these! I too buy them for teachers gifts, they love them.

• Ari says:

Just did a decent bit of holiday shopping for this upcoming Christmas, and on a student budget, this helps so much! Thank you!

• Jen says:

I never thought I’d see a Yankee Candle Sale like this !! They are the only candles (except for ones i got off ‘Jill’s Deals) a long time ago ~but reg. price was like 75.00 or something crazy like that~ that smell so good urning ***Except the Jill’s Steals & Deals ones, which had I known i would have bought 20. Thanks again for a great bargin !!!!!!

• Melani says:

I got the Santa and Reindeer Tube Toppers for co-workers gifts for next Christmas. Only$2.50 each! And a medium jar candle for the gift cupboard for a hostess gift or similar situation.

• Sarah says:

I got a bunch of goodies to match the decor in my new house. $75 worth of stuff for $26. Yay!