Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

Join the Discussion

• Emily says:

Anybody ever figure out what the “big surprises” Oral from jc penneys emails was???

• Carol Allard says:

I tried several times to enroll..Kept coming back that my E-mail address were different…NO THEY WERENT..Guess that I lucked out

• Brittany says:

If you sign up for these Target emails through the Viggle offer wall, you get 150 points!

• Stacy says:

Actually, I thought the “big news” was the email I received about their new rewards program: Get a $10 JCP reward when you spend $100 on qualifying purchases in a month. I emailed them to confirm the “month” part. I’ll admit the reply I received was not very clear, it contained a lot of junk I didn’t even ask about, it was like they didn’t even read my question, just clicked on a general answer. But, I think I understand that your purchases don’t carry over from month to month so you can earn the reward over time. You only earn it if you spend the $100 in one month. Nice try JCP, I’ll stick with the companies that really know what they’re doing.

• melissa says:

I got a $10 off $10 purchase email! but i had already been signed up with them for a while. i signed up dh recently & nothing in his email.

• pukimimimommy says:

• Natasha says:

Every time I click the link it brings me to a page saying Server Error 404 – File or directory not found. Ugh :[ Anyone else having this issue?

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to