Target: Subscribe to Emails to Score Exclusive Coupons, Samples + Much More

Head on over here to sign up for Target emails and by doing so, you’ll be the first to know about everything from exclusive offers and promotions to coupon codes, FREE samples and more!

• Emily says:

Anybody ever figure out what the “big surprises” Oral from jc penneys emails was???

• Carol Allard says:

I tried several times to enroll..Kept coming back that my E-mail address were different…NO THEY WERENT..Guess that I lucked out

• Brittany says:

If you sign up for these Target emails through the Viggle offer wall, you get 150 points!

• Stacy says:

Actually, I thought the “big news” was the email I received about their new rewards program: Get a $10 JCP reward when you spend $100 on qualifying purchases in a month. I emailed them to confirm the “month” part. I’ll admit the reply I received was not very clear, it contained a lot of junk I didn’t even ask about, it was like they didn’t even read my question, just clicked on a general answer. But, I think I understand that your purchases don’t carry over from month to month so you can earn the reward over time. You only earn it if you spend the $100 in one month. Nice try JCP, I’ll stick with the companies that really know what they’re doing.

• melissa says:

I got a $10 off $10 purchase email! but i had already been signed up with them for a while. i signed up dh recently & nothing in his email.

• pukimimimommy says:

Thanks!

• Natasha says:

Every time I click the link it brings me to a page saying Server Error 404 – File or directory not found. Ugh :[ Anyone else having this issue?