Two $1/1 Any Kikkoman Product Coupons = FREE AND Cheap Products at Walmart

I am lovin’ these new Kikkoman coupons since they have no product exclusions! Just head on over here to print a $1/1 Any Kikkoman product coupon! You can also print an additional coupon here, making for a total of 4 prints (if you print twice from each link)! Since these coupons have no limitations, you can use them to possibly score FREE  Seasoning packets and more.

Check out a couple of the Walmart deals you can score:

Kikkoman Soy Sauce priced around $1.44
Use the $1/1 coupon found here or here
Final cost $0.44!

Kikkoman Seasoning Packets priced around $1
Use the $1/1 coupon found here or here
Final cost as low as FREE!

* You can also print an additional $0.75/1 Kikkoman Soy Sauce coupon here.

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• Karen says:

Has anyone tried the seasoning packets? How are they? :)

• Ashley says:

I’ve used the stir fry and the fried rice ones. They’re okay. They make a nice base…I like to add some extra seasoning and teriyaki sauce. For free I will be buying them again.

• Cannielle says:

Great! Used last drop last night. Thank you’

• Amy says:

Me, too! I am almost out and was just digging through my binder yesterday to see if I had any coupons while working on the grocery list. Thanks Hip2Save!

• Kristen says:

The soy sauce is $1.78 at my Walmart

• Crescent City Couponer says:

Thanks Collin:) Hope Winn-Dixie has Kikkoman BOGO soon.

• AZAL says:

I can’t print smart source from my mac, anybody have the same problem.?

• Heather C. says:

I was having trouble in Windows IE… I had to reinstall the latest Java. Don’t know much about Macs, but perhaps this is the problem…? HTH’s

• YK says:

I had the same trouble printing smart source coupons on Firefox from my mac before, but somehow I could smoothly print the coupons on Safari. I know this is not a solution, but why don’t you try another web browser? Since then I always try to print smart source coupons on Safari. I hope it will work for you. : )

• Geena O says:

On Mac, printing Smartsource coupons from Safari makes them kind of goofed up even with the latest Java….for me, it prints without the proper spacings , and the text completely overlaps…thankfully the barcode and expiry date parts are intact…Anybody has idea if stores would take them or not…?

• AZAL says:

I tried safari too and I also uninstalled and installed the java and no luck.

• deidre says:

I have the same problem on my mac, I’ve tried everything and nothing works.

• Tina says:

The reason you can’t print with your mac is because they disabled java due to huge security holes. There is supposed to be an update available today. So try re-installing java. Hope that helps. :)

• Kristin says:

Tried to print the coupon an hour and a half ago, it said I needed to upload Java to get it to work. Totally shut down my computer and I have been on tech support (aka: dad) to get it up and running again. Don’t know if it was a problem with my computer or a virus! Anybody else have issues with it?

• Ashley says:

I had to download Java, too. I’ve used it a million times before, but it made me download it again. It printed after I downloaded it though.

• This is a great deal for soy sauce. Now if I can just get the coupon to print…

• Krista says:

The only way I am able to print Smart Source coupons is by using IE. If I use anything else, it always tells me I need Java and then it never ends up working. This is a great deal for soy sauce. My husbands loves it and we go through it pretty fast! Hoping they are priced good at Meijer tomorrow!

• Linda says:

Doea anyone know a working zipcode??

• Ashley says:

Everytime I try to print a coupon from smartsource it tells me I need to download Java. I have downloaded java at least ten times. It does this on my desktop and two laptops. Weird.

• Steph says:

This is the first time this has happened to me since the problem with JAVA/Hackers that was announced last week. This morning when I tried to print the coupon, my computer wouldn’t allow it to print. A message came up saying smartsource had disabled the version of JAVA installed on my computer due to the issues I mentioned before. They gave me a link to install the latest, safest version. I did install that and when I did it automatically worked. I can print again with no problems. Redplum also uses JAVA so we may have issues with them also. Hope this helps someone!

• Sue says:

Found the soultion. Uninstall your Java, go back to java.com and reinstall. Then come back here and click on the Smartsource coupon, it should ask if you want to run Smartsource. Say yes and it should print. Thats what worked for me. HTH

• Suzy says:

Could not print the Chicken of the Sea yesterday or this today. Tried in all browsers. Really annoyed. Pretty darn sure I have the latest version on Java but I downloaded it again anyways. Still did not work. Arrrrrgggg.

• Tiffany says:

Thank you Thank you!!! I needed these!

• M says:

I was having trouble with the Tuna and Soy sauce coupons. On some of my computers, I had to pres ctrl and print at the same time :) On this laptop, I had to go to tools > manage ad ons> and enable oracle/java. I can print now :)

• Amber R. says:

Dang! I went to my local Walmart this morning and I saw a lady with a cart load of soy sauce and sure enough she cleaned out the store :( How in the world do people get so many coupons that they can clear shelves like that. Oh well I guess I’ll have to wait till they restock.

• m says:

You should have taken a picture of her! LOL There should be a couponer hall of shame. It’s not that hard to special order if you are buying a lot! Hate rude couponers.