Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

Amazon: Little Kids BIG Money: Tools for Teaching Kid Friendly Finance eBook (Free Kindle Download)

8:07 AM MST

Head on over to Amazon where you can currently download this Little Kids BIG Money: Tools for Teaching Kid Friendly Finance eBook completely FREE for your Kindle (regularly $2.99)! If you don’t have a Kindle, keep in mind that you can still read books on your computer or other mobile devices with the FREE Kindle Reading Apps found here.

(Thanks, Pandora’s Deals!)

Join the Discussion

• Aly says:

Thank you! I LOVE the free kindle books!

• Amanda says:

Ii love FREE kindle books too. But hubby and I have been talking about how to raise our daughter financially smart…unlike how we were both raised. We want her to have a responsible head on her shoulders and make educated decisions. Any information/education/ideas I can get to help accomplish this, the better. Thanks for sharing!

• Heather says:

Hi Amanda, check out Dave Ramsey dot com. He offers books, seminars and all kinds of tools to teach young and old how to live financially responsible lives. I really enjoy listening to his talk show on radio.

• Sara says:

When I was a kid, my sister and I cut out coupons and organized them for our Mom. That taught us a lot about money management and budgeting.

• Katie says:

I love these free Kindle downloads … Thanks, Colin!

• Anisa says:

Many thanks & have a great weekend. I have more than 15 free books on my Kindle all from you site. Thanks Collin.

• Jen says:

Agree on lovin’ these! Thanks!

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to