Sharing Spree: Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Cleansing System Only $76 Shipped (Regularly $149!) Expired

If you’ve been looking for a great deal on the highly rated Clarisonic Cleansing Systems (or know someone that would love getting one for Valentine’s Day ;-) ), this post is for you! Sharing Spree, a daily deal site, is currently offering up the Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Cleansing System for only $69 + $7 shipping (regularly $149 – so 54% off!).

Just hurry on over here and log in/register to find this deal quickly (located under Seattle). This seems like a great price for Clarisonic, especially considering these systems are highly rated and sell for $136.47 on Amazon and even more on other sites! Plus, check out all the awesome reviews on Amazon!

Fine Print:

May purchase multiples. May purchase additional as gifts. $7 shipping is not included in the deal price but will be added to the price at checkout. Your purchase will automatically ship to the address provided at check out within 2-4 weeks. Item will not ship to Alaska, Canada, or Hawaii. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. No change given. No cash value. Entire voucher must be used in one transaction. Vouchers may not be combined, used for shipping, or taxes. Expiration dates subject to state laws and regulations. Promotional value expires 3/19/2013.

(Thanks, How2Coupon!)

• Kristi says:

I just ordered one, but can someone help me understand what the whole voucher thing means? Will the send me the actual product or a voucher?

• It says “Your purchase will automatically ship to the address provided at check out within 2-4 weeks” so as long as you entered your address when buying, it will ship to that address – no further action required! :)

• Christy says:

Once you check out you’re done, they’ll send the product out in 2-4 weeks! I have a Clarisonic already and LOVE it! The cheapest I could find it for was $110 on overstock with a coupon so this deal is great!

• May says:

Is the company safe? Anyone did transactions with this company? Collin, did you buy a set too?

• Hi May,
      I have bought a few vouchers from them in the past with no problems. Also, I’ve spoken with with folks over at Sharing Spree and did not have any impressions of this company not being safe. I did not purchase this voucher as I already own a Clarisonic system and love mine! :)

• may says:

thanks Collin, appreciate your frank comments, i have been wanting this for long time, but is expensive, especially Mia2, but is indeed a good price now.. thanks alot and have a great weekend.

• N Roberts says:

I have never had an issue with Sharing Spree…any time a vendor has let me down (which thank goodness has been rarely) they have fixed it *immediately* by refunding my account. They’ve been around in Portland for 2 years-ish and are a great company. :)

• Diana says:

I LOVE my Mia 2! Got one for Christmas and I’m obsessed :) this is an awesome price for this!

• T says:

never heard of this place and don’t know if they are safe… but this is a realllly price for this bc they sell for every bit of the retail value… I have one and it is amazing!

• Lidya says:

Hey Hip2Savers, if it’s not too much trouble, would you please sign up from this link

• Debbie Sorgi says:

I bought one, but now I’m a little nervous. If you read the reviews on Amazon, it warns that there are a lot of knock-offs out there. Hoping this isn’t the case with this one.

• Jena says:

I have been looking for one of these at a good price! I can’t budget it in right now, but I would recommend this……I watched a session on HSN and they were saying Clairasonic has their wavelengths of speed on a patent….so other companies try to replicate their product, but none are scientifically proven to be on the correct wavelength!

• SoxGirl1029 says:

I heard that too! They’ve even patented the bristles so anything that’s a knockoff of Clarisonic is not the same. I like the way it doesn’t pull at my skin. I got one for Christmas and my skin’s never been so clear. I did go through a “purging” phase where my skin broke out and I’ve read that’s common because you’re getting all the junk out of your pores and your skin has to adjust. It wasn’t too bad…just a few zits for like a week but it was totally worth it for the way my skin looks now. I haven’t even been wearing foundation. I use it once a day and I’ve found it’s better to take my makeup off and then use it to get the excess off. My skin feels even cleaner that way. It’s definitely worth the money! Oh, and make sure to get the delicate or the sensitve heads if your skin is sensitive. Mine came with the sensitive head and I ordered 2 delicates from drugstore.com.

• Genny says:

Ive ALWAYS wanted to spend the money on this but i have acne skin and im on retin a.. Uh!! Idk what to do if to go ahead and buy or just wait it off!! Anyone have this problem? Thanks

• Ymendoza01 says:

hi genny it’s not the same, but I too had acne and the olay version of the clarisonic is just fine with my sensitive face. The only thing is you can’t use it twice a day like recommended. I use it once a day in the lowest setting. Hth :)

• amy says:

Just wanted to let you know, I worked in a boutique where we sold these and they do have a brush head available for acne skin types. :)

• may says:

can someone sign on this referral thanks? http://sharingspree.com/Referral/6e45d1f9

• Christy says:

Sharing spree is safe! I’ve gotten numerous vouchers from them since I live in one of their markets (Nashville). They’re just a smaller company but they give back a portion of all sales to local nonprofits…which I love!

• Vans says:

Quick question—-do we need to use the system with their cleansers/products or can it be used with any cleansing products?

• dilek says:

Thank you so much. I have been waiting this for a long time. I got one.
    I would be really happy if someone use my link:

• Darcy says:

Wow, awesome deal! I already have a clarisonic mia 2 and LOVE it. Anyone who’s considering purchasing should go ahead & do so. Totally worth it :)

• mccarthyfamily says:

Shopathome has a 4% cashback to Sharing Spree! – would love if you use my referal

• Laura says:

Wow, I am stoked about this deal. I have been on the fence about buying the Olay one, but after all the comments here I just ordered it. Would love for you to use my referral link…..thanks! http://sharingspree.com/Referral/822e0dc7

• Lori says:

I would appreciate someone using my referral link. :) This is a GREAT deal!!

• N Roberts says:

Sharing Spree is *totally* legitimate…I live in Portland and have been using them to buy deals (for local restaurants, services, etc as well as for “merchandise” deals like this) for about 2 years. They have AMAZING customer service and stand behind the deals so if you are unhappy they are very accommodating and will help you by issuing a refund easily and painlessly and their customer service is spot-on. They are also awesome because a portion of the cost you spend on a deal (I think it’s 10%) goes to a nonprofit partner. If anyone is looking to spread the karma forward on using a link here is mine: http://sharingspree.com/Referral/22580c22

• LOVE Sharing Spree! Been buying stuff from them for over a year now.. and they are great. Never had any issues and the deals are really good. Plus I really appreciate that they donate part of what I paid to a local non-profit. This is a wonderful win-win-win for local businesses and local charities! ♥

• Marsha says:

Sharing Spree is a great company and they offer great deals in some local markets, and great deals nationwide, like this one! So glad Hip2Save posted this!

• Laurie says:

I LOVE my Clarisonic Mia. It is awesome and you can buy various brush heads for the type of skin you have.

I also LOVE Sharing Spree! I have ordered several things from them and have been happy with them all. A portion of the sales go to local non-profits so it’s a win-win. YOU get a great deal AND you are helping a non-profit!! They also have great customer service.

Don’t pass this deal up if you are considering buying a Mia. I promise you’ll love it and your skin will thank you fo it :)

Here is my referral link if you are new to Sharing Spree and want to sign up: http://sharingspree.com/Referral/ba485c7a

• Amanda says:

It’s cheap because it’s FAKE! Buyer beware!

• Laura Johnson says:

Ugh, I SO wanted one of these, but just recently spent some money I got for Christmas on the Olay cleansing machine. I like it just fine, but no timer, and the brush just spins, no ‘ultrasonic pulsing’. Wish I’d waited to see this post :(

• Kristina says:

So excited about this deal! If you are interested in this and want to keep the kindness going, I would be so grateful to anyone who would use my referrel link. Thanks so much.

• Kristina says:

Oops…I sai that I was excited ;-). Here is my link.

• Nicole says:

Where is the product coming from? I wonder if the warranty will be valid. Clarisonic does not honor the warranty if you purchase from a vendor that is not authorized…

• Nicole says:

FYI- This is Sharing Spree’s response to me question about the warranty: Sharing Spree stands behind all it’s deals! If you aren’t satisfied or there is a defect, send it back for a full refund! This is a great deal!

• harlijill says:

Laurie, I used your link. Will someone please use mine? Thanks!

• Steph says:

I have been wanting to buy one for about a year! The newest model (The Aria) came out recently, but I couldn’t justify spending $200 as a college student. This is the cheapest I’ve ever seen a Mia 2 go for, and I have had my eye on them for a long time. So excited to use my christmas money on this gem!

• rainbow says:

Thanks Collin! Just order one, hope it will shipping soon. This is my link: http://sharingspree.com/Referral/0e45db9b

• Lauren says:

I would really appreciate someone using my referral link:

• Kim says:

Does anyone know what the return policy is?

• N Roberts says:

Sharing Spree has AMAZING customer service…if you receive this and aren’t happy with it I know that they will take care of you. I’ve had incredible luck with them for about 2 years (had to return 2 things when the vendor suddenly wouldn’t honor the voucher…SS refunded my money IMMEDIATELY) so I know that they stand behind the services and products they offer. If you haven’t ever signed up now is a great time because more and more of their deals are for merchandise that can be shipped anywhere nationally! You’ll love them. Here’s a referral link if you decide to sign up and/or buy. http://sharingspree.com/Referral/22580c22

• MonikaMunik says:

Someone please Use mine

• Janie says:

Got my Mia today! After reading some of the comments, I’m wondering if anyone else has gotten theirs and do you know if it is a knock off or not? Thanks!

• diane says:

Got mine as well….is there a way to know if it is a knock-off- looks like the real deal. Received a limited edition teal green.

• summer says:

Try registering them, if they are fake the company will tell you right away. Please post afterwards if you were able to register them or not.

• diane says:

I registered mine no problem today and received a confirmation for registering. Also, received a $25 off a $50 purchase at clarisonic when I registered! Great for purchasing replacement heads!

• Krissy says:

Where do you ladies live, that have gotten their Clairsonics already? Im in Mass. & am so excited,I cant wait till mine comes!!!

• Jen says:

Got mine Friday. It is orange. I can’t register it and clarisonic won’t acknowledge where it is even a valid lot code.

• Nicole says:

What delivery service was used? Thanks!

• Kelly says:

Just got my orange mia2 via USPS and had no problems registering it. My box was banged up a little since they didn’t use a box but a plastic mailing bag.

• glo says:

I just received the Mia 2 in white. I’m not able to register it online though. My code starts with Mt and than some numbers finishes with the letter a.

• Whitney says:

I also received a mango Mia 2 and was unable to register it online. My code started with MT, some numbers, and an A at the end. I called Clarisonic directly and mine is definitely not legitimate. I then immediately called Sharing Spree and they were great. The deal was through one merchant but they are checking to see if that merchant used different distributors and if they can get me another one that is legitimate since several people on here have been able to register theirs. I would definitely call Clarisonic in addition to registering online, because the code is also linked to a specific color, according to the rep. The registration site doesn’t ask about colors. If Sharing Spree cannot get me a legitimate one, they are going to refund my money within two business days. I knew this was a risky deal with all the knock-off Clarisonics out there, but I tried it anyway based on the experiences other people have had with Sharing Spree. Hopefully they will continue to provide good customer service.

• glo says:

I just got an email from Sharing spree and was told that in the fine print it states that the warranty is voided if its purchased at a discount online. They said I may request a refund if i dont use the product. Im never purchasing from this website again.

• Jen says:

glo, that’s what the original email I received said too, but I am requesting a refund. There seems to be quite a “gray market” out there.

• glo says:

I emailed them back saying that its convenient that it now states that on the voucher but my print out from a few days ago did not say that. I also told them I wanted a refund around 3pm and haven’t heard back. My email was from Lisa Casper. I wonder if she is the only one dealing with these issues?

• Emily says:

So are all of them fake or are the ones that can be registered real?

• Sherri says:

I haven’t gotten mine yet. I am curious as well about if the ones you are able to register real?

• Janie says:

I’m confused, I talked to a rep on the phone, she said the mia was fake. But my registration email just came through and it was registered and I got the discount code for $25.00 of $50.00 purchase. I have to call them again today and see how I was able to register the product if they claim it is a knock off.

• Laura says:

Now, I am confused. I registered mine as well, but never got an email confirmation. I submitted the registration info and it said “Thank you for registering your Clarisonic Product”. After reading your post, as well as others, it got me to wondering. So, I just tried to register it again thinking that if the first registration went through it would tell me it was already registered. I got the same again. Hmmmmm

• Janie says:

Ok, just got off the phone with a rep from clarisonic this morning. He said that this IS a fake mia 2. He told me just because I was able to register it, does not mean that it is real. He said sometimes the fake codes slip through their website system and you get an email that the product is registered. So I am just waiting on sharing spree to get my money back.. I hope they can be trusted. I feel kind of foolish, too good to be true.

• Nicole says:

For the people who received their Mia and were able to register, have you checked this site out to confirm if they are real or not? http://shrinkingwallet.blogspot.com/2012/06/i-was-wrong-it-was-fake.html Thanks!

• glo says:

I received an email this morning saying that I have received a credit for my purchase of the mia 2. I checked my account on sharing spree’s website and I no longer have the voucher in my account anymore. I might not have been so angry if I didnt receive a message from their company saying that in the fine print the warranty is void if bought online at a discount which by the way was not at all on the original purchase. I also wasnt able to register it online with clarisonic. HTH

• Jen says:

Does anyone have an original printout of the voucher? I didn’t physically print it before they changed the text wording either. I know there was no limitation on warranty on the initial spree wording.

• Kelly says:

Did you guys get shipping refunded too?

• Alissa says:

I still haven’t gotten mine. I am sick of waiting for it. It’s been over 2 weeks. Then I wonder what I am waiting for because 90% of people are reporting fake. Terrible first time experience with this company. So disappointed. Why in heck am I waiting so long? I wanted this so bad but kinda refuse to pay $149 not including tax or shipping. $76 was too good to be true.

• Sherri says:

According to their Facebook page they are guaranteeing that they will give us complete refunds. I certainly hope they plan on paying our shipping if we have to send it back. My first time with this company as well. Sure doesn’t make me want to do business with them again.

• Krissy says:

Im still waiting too, so I can send it back. Im bummed out its not real.