Target Daily Deal: 20% Off Baby Trend Giselle Collection + FREE $75 Target Gift Card Offer

Target is offering up a great Daily Deal if you have a baby on the way and are looking to stock up on all the necessities!

First, head on over here to snag 20% off the Baby Trend Giselle Collection. That means you’ll pay just $135.99 shipped for the Baby Trend Encore Travel System (reg. $169.99!) which includes a Car Seat Base, Car Seat, and Stroller. Plus, snatch up the Baby Trend Nursery Center Playard for just $79.99 shipped (reg. $99.99!) and the Baby Trend High Chair for just $63.99 shipped (reg. $79.99!).

Even sweeter, purchase all 3 items in the Baby Trend Giselle Collection (the Travel System, Highchair and Playard) and you’ll snag a FREE $75 Target Gift Card – the gift card will automatically be added to your order at checkout. That means that after the $75 Target Gift Card, you will pay just $204.97 for all 3 items shipped right to your door. Sweet! :D

* Go through ShopAtHome.com to score 2% cash back or go through Ebates.com to score 2% cash back.

• Elizabeth T says:

this would have been great since i’m due in april but it a boy n this is pink i wish they would give u the choice of pink or blue

• jerolyn says:

Do you know how long this deal is good till?

• Sara says:

Guys! Go to retailmenot.com for 2 more codes. I got 10% more off the total when I texted BABY1 to 827438, and there’s another code for $5 off!

• Rachel says:

Wow, my baby’s three months old now and we have all her gear, but this is a GREAT deal!

• Laura says:

Ok just bought this deal. But can’t say I am really happy or just don’t understand how this was to work. But somehow I feel as I just paid 75 dollars to get 75 dollar card. I got the 20% off, then used the retailmenot website to get another $5, and another 10% off. Did see the the shipping cost come off and I was still charged. $ 257.82. Where did I go wrong? Your post above says with the $75 card off the cost would be 204.97. If that is the case with my other discounts my final price should have been even less. Just not real happy right now.

• Rainy says:

She was saving after getting $75 back it’s like only paying $204.97. Your out of pocket total should have been $279.97 then you get a $75 gift card. Since you got an additional 10% & $5 you should have paid $257 plus get the $75 back making it *like*only spending $182. Hope that helps. Which is a GREAT deal on this stuff!! :))

• Rainy says:

I may be off but you can make this deal WAY better. All three items total $350 before any discounts.
    After 20% = $280
    After $5 = $275
    After 10% = $248
    After 5%(use red card) = $236 out of pocket total
    Plus get $75 gift card back = $161
    Plus go through Ebates for 2% cash back ($4.72 back)
    That’s an awesome deal for all this baby gear!!