Fresh Market: $2.99 Tuesdays = Great Deals on Ground Chuck, Chicken Breasts and Milk

Today ONLY, head on over to The Fresh Market where they are currently offering up select items for just $2.99 with a limit of 4 per customer! Items include…

*Ground Chuck $2.99/lb
*Antibiotic Free, Vegetarian Fed, All Natural Chicken Breasts $2.99/lb
*TFM RBST-Free Milk $2.99 (skim, 1%, 2% or whole)

*This is a great price for all-natural foods! :)

(Thanks, The Kid Friendly Kitchen!)

• Becky says:

Thanks, we need chicken for an upcoming stir fry. I never have shopped here before — We’ll give it a try! Great Price.

• Monica says:

LOVE my Fresh Market! It is right up the road from me. They have the best chicken and ground beef. Also love their breads and their milk, and their heavy cream is the only brand I will use. I’m heading there in a bit, it is 4* out here this morning (in Indiana)!

• Summer says:

I have one around the corner– thanks!!!

• Erin says:

Yay! Love Fresh Market, but not their prices so this is awesome!

• ratchel33 says:

I love this deal. It comes around once every 3 months and we stock up. I also look for the one with the BOGO brown organic eggs for $2.99. And they take coupons! Mine is in the snooty part of town, so they don’t really know what to do with me, but they don’t give me any trouble either.

• ratchel33 says:

And their ground chuck is the best. You can tell you’re getting a better product.

• Tiffany says:

Does anyone know if they take ebt?

• Tiffany says:

Do they do this every Tuesday? I have never been there and I just went I a, super excited

• Diane says:

The Tuesday special changes every month. Fresh market also has NY strip steaks for 6.00 on Saturdays in January. They are at least 10oz. Mine were 12oz each. Some of the Fresh Markets have a 5/25 coupon of recycle bank limit of 2 per month. I hope they have their bacon on the Tuesday sale soon. I is the best.

• Katie Collard says:

Every Tuesday but only certain months. Check their flyers in the store. I stock up on the chicken (lots in freezer) It is so plump, moist and very large in size compared to other brands. And good to know it’s antibiotic free! They are a pricier store but these deals are better than my Greenwise Publix chicken! I just get a few items there each week.

• Fern says:

The ground chuck is awesome too. Very little fat and so very tasty. I just started going there and love what I have tried, however, I have to watch my pennies and it can be very tempting to buy more than I can afford. I will say that these specials and some other things are less expensive here than my local publix.