FREE Subscription to Better Homes and Gardens (Working Again!)

Hurry – this offer is working again!

Know someone who would love a subscription to Better Homes and Gardens? Hurry on over here and click on the offer under the Special Deals & More section to request a FREE One Year subscription (12 issues) to Better Homes and Gardens. You’ll just need to answer a few questions in order to claim your offer…you do not need to enter any credit card info and you will never receive a bill! You may also be offered other FREE business-related magazine subscriptions, but you are not obligated to select any of them.

*Allow 4-10 weeks for delivery. Not for resale. Subscriptions and offers available only to qualifying residents of the 50 U.S. States, Puerto Rico and Washington D.C.

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)

• april says:

says session expired

• Suzette says:

got mine

• JoAnn says:

April, they have changed the way that they display the magazine promotions so linking no longer works but if you look in the column on the right side of the page you should see the BHG magazine there. Just click on it and the promotion should load for you.

• nicole says:

I wish they would bring back the Tennis magazine offer.

• Elizabeth says:

Thanks

• april says:

thanks i got it now..

• Nette says:

Got mine. Thanks!

• Tina says:

Applying for the promotion works, but actually receiving the subscription is another story. In order to apply for a free issue, a message attached to my subscription attempt as stated below:

“Regarding trade publications: your answers have been forwarded for publisher approval. The publisher reserves the right to accept or reject all trade subscriptions. Qualification is not determined by freebizmag.com. If you are subscribing to a particular trade publication for the first time and you qualify, please allow 4-10 weeks for processing before your issues begin arriving. Please note the first issue delivery date varies by publication. You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours. Please print this page for your records.”

As you can see from above is that my subscription is questionable. First off, the “publisher” has the authority to decide my fate. They basically have the authority to decides who gets what and have no relationship to freebizmag.com, the website I signed up on through hiptosave.com. In other words, if I don’t the promotion it’s not freebizmag.com’s fault. I will update my findings and see if this promotion actually works. :)

• Lisa says:

It always works for me to get the magazine. I don’t think an actual person “approves or disapproves” the request, they always go through. At the very least, it’s FREE.

• jane says:

got mine…thanks!

• Jaylynn says:

What am I doing wrong? I get no options when I use the drop down menu to answer what industry I work in.

• Emma says:

Thank you Collin, I have so many magazine sub’s, all free because of you, but I will pass on this one, because my current sub to this mag, goes untill 2018,lol.

• Sonia says:

I got offered to try magazine subscriptions for $2 as a trial each are one year. I can cancel anytime. I chose 3 that was the limit does anyone know about this or know if it fake

• Tammie says:

GOT MINE AND GIFTED MY mOM! Thanks, Collin!

• This is the biggest rip-off! I just received an email and it says I owe them 7.xx–that’s not free!

• Elizabeth says:

I just received my first issue with a bill for $5.99. I can’t even find an email that they were suppose to send out to verify everything. I know $5.99 is cheap but I wouldn’t have signed up unless it was suppose to be free.