Request Several FREE Magazine Subscriptions

Just a few magazines on my coffee table…many have been FREE! :D

Know someone who would love to receive FREE magazines in the mail (I sure do!)? Here are a few magazine freebies you can score from FreeBizMag.com (click on Special Deals tab) and RewardsGold.com. Keep in mind that you do not need to enter any credit card info and you will never receive a bill! You may also be offered other FREE business-related magazine subscriptions, but you are not obligated to select any of them.

FREE 1 Year Subscription to Practical Horseman Magazine
*Click on Special Deals tab at top

FREE 1 Year Subscription to Working Mother Magazine
*Click on Special Deals tab at top

FREE 1 Year Subscription to Tennis Magazine
*Click on Special Deals tab at top

FREE 1 Year Subscription to Fitness Magazine

FREE 1 Year Subscription to Wired Magazine

FREE 1 Year Subscription to Better Homes and Gardens Magazine
*Click on Special Deals tab at top

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)

• Lisa says:

I just signed up for the Better Homes & Gardens one. I was then brought to a page with a HUGE list of magazines I could get for $2 a year. I’m skipping them as I have too many to keep up with already, but some of the titles are pretty good ones, All You magazine is in there!

• Diana says:

You are awesome – I’ve never seen that one on there!! I have been holding out on an All You subscription for awhile (not really sure why) but now I’m so glad I did! Got it!! (hoping they don’t need to “replace it” with another similar magazine if out of stock)!

• Bekcy says:

Anyone else getting an “untrusted connection” error with freebiz magazine’s website?

• Hilary says:

Can anyone find the Fitness magazine in there? Am I missing it?

• Hilary says:

Okay, I had the links open for Fitness and BHG, and filled out the industry forms, hit submit and now it’s saying the offer expired or they are out :( Oh well thanks anyway!

• Steph says:

Fitness and Working Mother are expired

• April says:

I was going to get it as its a good deal, but I hate the automatic renewal subscriptions. I never remember to cancel and always get charged.

• Jen says:

how can you use this deal if you don’t have a business .. can you have it ship to your home ?

• Brittany says:

I just put my home address as my business address, and then answered all the business question (what kind, number of employees, etc) for the job I’m working.

• Katy Miles says:

I ordered All you and Real Simple (very expensive in stores). Yay! Hopefully I get it. This is what pops up after you order and put your credit card in…

Your application is complete.

Regarding trade publications: your answers have been forwarded for publisher approval. The publisher reserves the right to accept or reject all trade subscriptions. Qualification is not determined by freebizmag.com. If you are subscribing to a particular trade publication for the first time and you qualify, please allow 4-10 weeks for processing before your issues begin arriving. Please note the first issue delivery date varies by publication. You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours. Please print this page for your records.

• Lanie says:

I saw that too..makes me wonder if that doesn’t get approved if I will still get my 3 $2 picks. I picked All You, People Style Watch and In Style… :) the last 2 are sooo stinking expensive, this is such a great deal! :)

• Jerri says:

No All You in the $2 selections for me! Darn!

• Meg says:

I was able to get All You – my Coke Rewards subscription was about to run out anyways, and Real Simple- my teenage daughter LOVES that magazine!

• Rachel says:

i cannot get this to work! I tried last week and it would say invalid address1 then start to load but never loaded…

• Michelle C says:

I got All You for me and Sports Illustrated and Digital Photography for the hubs! Yay!

• Lisa says:

I got the BHG (but only to get to the All You). Got both. Thanks, Collin and Lisa!

• Porsche' Robey says:

i got it the BHG and AllYou, i too have been holding out on subscribing for some reason and decided to go for it, i guess we should al try to look out for each other on weather or not this is a good company, i wrote down the number to cancel and im gonna tape it tp the back of my computer and a note to the FRONT of my computer to cancel if i decide to after the $2 year :)

• Jessica says:

When i first started couponing, sampling and getting deals i saw a free one year subscription to Parenting magazine on Rewards.com. Twice a year different places offer 7 free issues and it stacks to current subscribers. i now have had my free subscription for 2 years, and have it till 2015. AND i just got a bill saying if i pay $1 they will extend for another 2 years! i get about 15 different subscriptions to magazines and all were free. Including rewards i get from recyclebank.com. :)

• Mary says:

Thank you Hip2save!

• Misty says:

After I bought All You, I noticed there was a statement that your card will automatically be charged next year full price for a subscription. Make sure you cancel it before then

• Claudia says:

Great ordered my ALL mag. and im not sure if i had to but also the better homes and garden..do i leave it as is or cancel it right away?

• Sara says:

I got Working Mother and no where did it have me put in credit card info and it said it would send 6 issues free.

• Michele says:

Got 2 photo mags and All mag. Too bad my husband got me a regular price subscription for Christmas. Oh well, you can never have too many coupons.

• WynetteC says:

Just finished a lot of entry forms… and after getting all the way through them to a “Completed” page, I now wonder if all the magazine subscriptions I signed up for earlier this month ever went through since I never kept going and looking for a completed page. Oh well. Thanks for this heads up Collin! :)

• Jana says:

can i do this if i dont owe a company?

• Ebony says:

Jana, yes you can do it if you don’t own the company…at least freebiz. I know you can. I have been registered with them for about 3 years now. I just enter the information for my district. When you get to the address part, you can put in your business address but have the magazines shipped to an alternate address. I have them sent to my home.

• Violet says:

I got it no problem…

• Debbie says:

If you are on a site that offers VERY cheap magazines—-be sure to read the fine print beecause they usually have auto-renewal. So your card will be charges next year for standard rate.

• RAJU K.M says:

Thanks for your good service

• AJAY KUMAR says: