Target: Price Match With Amazon.com to Score Some Great Movie Deals

As I’ve mentioned before, Target is now price matching Amazon.com prices permanently! If you need to Price Match, just bring the movie up to Guest Services and show them the Amazon price on your phone or ask them to look it up for you. If you’ve had trouble doing this, make sure to print the price matching policy and keep it with you when shopping. Even better, you can use manufacturer’s coupons in addition to getting the price match. This makes for some sweet deals on DVD and Blu-ray movies when paired with coupons found on Coupons.com!

Here are a few deals you can currently snag…

Chuggington: Brewster’s Little Helper $4.99
Use the $3/1 Chuggington DVD coupon found here
Final cost $1.99!

Chuggington: Let’s Ride the Rails $5
*This may also be priced at $5 at Target
Use the $3/1 Chuggington DVD coupon found here
Final cost $2!

Leapfrog: Adventures in Shapeville Park $9.79
Use the $2/1 Leapfrog: Adventures in Shapeville Park coupon or LeapFrog: The Magnificent Museum of Opposite Words DVD coupon found here
Final cost $7.79!

Leapfrog: Magnificent Museum of Opposite Words $9.79
Use the $2/1 Leapfrog: Adventures in Shapeville Park coupon or LeapFrog: The Magnificent Museum of Opposite Words DVD coupon found here
Final cost $7.79!

What to Expect When You’re Expecting Workout DVD $10.99
Use the $3/1 What to Expect When You’re Expecting Workout DVD coupon found here
Final cost $7.99!

Jane Fonda Am/Pm Yoga for Beginners $8.86
Use the $3/1 Jane Fonda coupon found here
Final cost $5.86!

* Keep in mind that Amazon prices can change quickly.

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• Emilytwinmom says:

Thanks so much – my boys love the leapfrog movies and I hadn’t heard about the opposites one. I know one thing that’ll be in their Easter baskets this year! :)

• sophia says:

i cant seem to find the chugginton coupon

• val says:

me either, I know i saw it before.

• Marie says:

Target told me they no longer price match that it ended in December

• Jessica says:

My target still price matches Amazon.com. Check with corporate before heading to your target, but they all should be the same. However, I couldn’t get the coupon to come up. Does anyone have a zipcode that it will work with?

• katie says:

my target in seekonk mass is terrible they wont price match from amazon if it is a bundle or has something special. she told me bc the item qualified for free super saver shoipping she couldn’t price match it…..i ended up leaving around christmas time and getting mad at thre supervisor, dont say you price match if you have a million exclusions. i don’t get it and the store thats 10 mins in the other direction did it no problem.

• Emily says:

I’m seeing all the other coupons come up except chuggington. Think they ran out?