Amazon: Lego City Excavator Transport Only $29.97 Shipped (Regularly $59.99!)

Here’s another LEGO deal for all you LEGO fans! Hurry on over to Amazon where you can score this 5-star rated Lego City: Excavator Transport 4203 for only $29.97 (regularly $59.99!). Plus, score FREE 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime or FREE Standard shipping with Super Saver Shipping. Act fast, as this may not last long at this low price.

Product Features
Vehicles include Transport Truck and Excavator
Transporter features articulated trailer, opening cab doors and accessory holders
Excavator features articulated arm, detachable drill and rotating cabin
Features 2 big rocks, each containing 8 gold nuggets
Accessories include dynamite, pick axe, shovel and coffee cup

(Thanks, Clip & Follow!)

• Melinda says:

Just saw this on Walmart.com for $29.97.

• Gail says:

actually it’s list price is $39.99 not $59.99. amazon has been doing this recently and it’s very annoying!

• Judy says:

I noticed the same thing. I always check the Lego website to see what the regular price is. I wonder why Amazon misrepresents the list price?

• Cscott says:

My boys just started getting into Legos… How do you gadge a good price?

• megan says:

I try to never pay more than $0.10 per brick.

• Tilla Ham says:

I love to pay 50% off retail but that rarely happens. I got so lucky last christmas, but not this christmas. We have about 40 expensive sets, and most of them i got for at least 40% off…30% off retail is a good price if it’s a set you like because they will be gone the second they start to lower the prices. many legos go up in value, my 19 year old sons childhood sets sell for hundreds on ebay…we keep all boxes and manuals in case kids ever decide to sell

• Jules says:

Tilla,that is so true my son was huge into Star wars legos and I managed to garage sale quite a few old sets later when he no longer played with them he gave his cousins most of the newer stuff and my sister listed the older sets on ebay.He made close to three grand off those sets I could not believe it,I was floored!Your sugestion to keep boxes and books is a good one!