Walmart: $1/1 ANY El Monterey Product Regional Coupon in 1/27 SS = FREE Burritos + More

(Photo Credit)

If you received the regional $1/1 any El Monterey Product coupon in the 1/27 Smart Source insert, you can use this coupon at Walmart (or possibly other stores) to score FREE Supreme Burritos!

Also, you can still head on over to Coupons.com to print this Buy 1 get 1 FREE El Monterey Supreme Single Burritos coupon. To locate this coupon quickly, go to this link first, type in zip code 85254. Then click on the blue arrow, and head back to this link and you should see the coupon at the top already clipped.

Walmart:

(Photo credit: The Wally World Woman)

Buy the El Monterey Supreme Single Burritos priced around $1 (prices do vary by region)
Use the regional $1/1 El Monterey product coupon found in the 1/27 SS (limit 1 per customer)
(Or use the Buy 1 get 1 FREE El Monterey coupon found here)
Final cost as low as FREE!

Also, check out the email and photo I received from reader Elke:

Today at the Walmart pharmacy counter I found a basket with different Emergen-C flavor singles. They were priced at $0.48 each. The 12/9/13 Red Plum insert <expires 1/31!> contained a coupon for $1.50 off ANY Emergen-C drink mix. NO SIZE RESTRICTIONS!

(Thanks, Rebecca and Elke!)

• Jessica says:

On the el Monterey burrito coupons when it says one coupon per customer per purchase does that mean one per transaction or just one coupon can be used on one burrito? Like if I had 10 of these could I get 10 burritos in 1 transactions or would I have to do 10 separate transactions?

• mel says:

you’d have to do separate transactions. if it just said 1 per purchase, then you can do it in one transx, but this one says one per customer, so you have to break it up.

• SAM says:

I believe the one per purchase is one coupon per burrito. So 10 coupons for 10 burritos in one transaction is ok. If it were to say something like “limit 4 like coupons per transaction” then you would have to break it up.

• Gax says:

per purchase = 1 coupon/1 item
      per person = you can only use one in your entire trip.

• Tarri says:

To me that means I can only use one coupon per each one purchased.

• shawna clark says:

No u can do the same transaction per purchase means per one item. I got all 6 mine in one transaction

• Craig says:

I used this exact same coupon yesterday and up front in the deli they had huge El Monterey burritos that were $1 also. 2 I recall were Red Hot ones and the ones I got that are unfortunately bean n cheese but FREE and and twice the size of the puny ones back in frozen, I used the $1off coupon on these bigger ones.

• Jennifer says:

Craig, were the burritos in the deli at Wal Mart, or what store? I did not find any singles burritos in the frozen section at my local Wal Mart, but I haven’t checked other Wal Marts which are further away.

• Tracy says:

my safeway just4u had the 32oz el monterey burritos (8 pks) for 2.48 (until 1/29/13), then with the $1 off it was only $1.48 per 8pk..happy couponing

• Brittany says: