Bath & Body Works: FREE Fine Fragrance with ANY Purchase ($22 Value!) + $1 Shipping

Wow! Today only, Bath & Body Works is offering up a FREE Full-Size Forever Red Fine Fragrance Mist with ANY purchase (a $22 value!). Just be sure to use the promo code REDFFM at checkout to add your free gift. Plus, score $1 shipping on $25 orders with this promo code! Even sweeter, be sure to go through ShopAtHome.com for an extra 3% cash back or Ebates for 2% cash back (every little bit helps!).

Be sure to check out the Sale Section as there are lots of bargains to be had (that would make great Valentine’s Day, birthday, anniversary, teacher gifts, etc!). Also, today only, whenever you buy 3 Signature Care Items, you’ll get 3 FREE! Sounds good to me!

Be sure to browse around and come back and let us know what bargains you score!

*Be sure to go through ShopAtHome.com for an extra 3% cash back or Ebates for 2% cash back (every little bit helps!).

(Thanks, Miss beSavin!)

• allison a says:

I was wanting some anti-bac for the summer park trips. Plus a gift or 2 for Mom for her b-day in March. Thank you!!

• Heather C. says:

For anyone that’s on the fence about this deal… Forever Red smells AMAZING! It is by far my favorite scent that B&BW has to offer! :)

• txhrc4 says:

Thank you, I as on the fence about it. The Bath & Body works that we have here in my area is kind of far from my house so I never get a chance to go there.

• Suzanne H says:

I got 8 travel size items and the free fragrance for $26.64 + $1 shipping and tax. Will keep the fragrance for myself (I smelled it last time I was in the store and LOVED it but was too cheap to buy it at full price) and use the 8 travel size items as prizes at a dinner my friends and I will be hosting at our local Ronald McDonald House!

• Barb says:

I got 7 hand soaps (7 for $20) that I was in need of, the free perfume and a 5 bundle pack of the hand sanitizers for $27.70 shipped after tax. Thanks Collin.

• julie says:

They’re also doing their antibacterial full size soaps 7 for $20 (or 5 for $15). Plus you can get $1 shipping with the code BUBBLE25 if you order $25 or more. I ordered 7 soaps yesterday plus a clearance full size body splash and clearance body wash. My total was $31 and odd cents shipped, so $3.40 each for all 9 items. Not bad! (You can only use ONE code though so you’d either have to pick the free fragrance or cheap shipping)

• shannon says:

can you use the $10 off $30 w/ this deal? I’m assuming you can’t. I might just take advantage of this deal and skip the mall!!!

• Adrian says:

Thank you for posting this! I needed a couple of birthday presents and this was perfect! I got the Forever Red perfume, lotion and body scrub for Christmas, and I LOVE IT!!! The smell is amazing! My friend always comments on it, so I am going to give her to the free one for her birthday!

I picked up the hand soaps 7 for $20 and the anti-bacterial bundle for $5.00. With tax and shipping, it was only $27.05. $25.00 was my budget for the birthday gift, so I got that, plus some things for our household and a couple of other gifts. I always like to do a BBW hand soap and kitchen towel for Mother’s Day gifts! Thanks for posting this great deal today!

• Mimi says:

This is great for last minutes gift to people, helps you saves TON of money!!

• Wren says:

Final total for 7/$20 soaps, 5/$5 anti-bacterial, and the free fragrance was 25.95. (In OR so no sales tax). Beats paying gas to drive to the mall!

• amber says:

already sold out :(

• Steph says:

I bought: B3G3F (so 6) Moonlight Path shampoo, and B3G3F (so 6) Moonlight Path conditioner. I got the free Forever Red, and $1 shipping. A total of 12 shamp/cond, and the Forever Red for $45.62. Divide this by 13 total items, and they’re $3.50 each. Score!! I always stock up on the shampoo/cond.

• Hiro says:

This is what I got
    FINE FRAGRANCE MIST, FOREVER RED $0.00
    HOLIDAY TRAD FOAMING HAND SOAP, TWISTED PEPPERMINT $2.75
    AB GENTLE FOAMING HAND SOAP, CITRUS GARLAND $2.75
    AB HOLIDAY TREATS FOAMING SOAP, ICED GINGERBREAD $2.75
    AB HOLIDAY TREATS FOAMING SOAP, CANDY CANE BLISS $2.75
    6.5OZ BODY LOTION, WARM MILK & HONEY $5.00
    BODY LOTION, BLACK CHAMOMILE $5.00 @ 2 =$10.00
    Total $26.00
    Happy shopping, again! Thank you! ( Tornado watch , right now!!!)

• Renee says:

Awesome! Got (9) total hand foaming soaps for $25.65, then used the code for $1 shipping and the free fragrance!! Thanks! This helps for my 2 1/2 bathroom sinks and the kitchen sink. Then the free fragrance is a Happy V-Day gift to me! ;-) Love B&BW hand soaps even better than the Softsoap deals that you can occasionally score at the drug stores.

• allison a says:

Has anyone tried to use the moisturizing soap to make your own foaming soap?

• Marlena says:

I got 8 foaming hand soaps, one lip gloss and the free fragrance for $25.80, so 10 items for under $3 each AND shipped free!!! Love it, Thanks Colleen