Michaels: Up to 90% Off Clearance Event (Through 2/2)

Through Saturday, February 2nd, stop by your local Michaels where they are having a Huge Clearance Sale! You will find select items marked to as much as 90% off, including jewelry, stickers, and more! Then be sure to come back to let us know about the sweet deals you score!

*Selection varies by store. While quantities last. Discount is off current ticketed price.

• Ashley says:

I found a 3 pack of chalkboard stickers that have a cute white frame around them and it came with a piece of chalk. I don’t know what I am going to do with them but they rang up as a penny! :) Wish I found more.

Also- check the prices before you purchase some of the clearance items. My store had everything in baskets at the front of the store.. however, two of my items did not come up at an additional discount. They told me it wasn’t everything that was on sale.

• Wendy says:

At my store, all this stuff was outside. There was a clearance sticker, and the a 2nd red sticker. They were 70% off the lowest sticker price. I got double roll packs of washi tape for $.60, triple roll for $.89, a $30 American Girl craft kit for $2.xx… Some great deals!

• Melissa says:

My store also had the 70% off deals, I got chenille pipe cleaners for .14, Crayola finger paints for $1.xx, stickers, etc. A big bag of stuff for only $5.xx.

• Summer says:

I went a few days ago and got tons of stuff (including 2 nice BIG fabric toiletry bags) for $17. some great finds

• Corrine says:

I was there a few days ago too I got some crayola 3D sets for 50 cents and a nice sand molding kit for $2 …in the birthday closet they go!

• Elizabeth says:

Thanks for the heads up. My little guy was eager to buy something with his $1.40 that he has been saving up. He was able to get four activities for a total of .43. My total was more like $8, but I came out with frames, kids activities, stationary, and crafts. I found clearance inside and outside the store. Awesome.

• Laura says:

I went to two Michael’s stores this morning and grabbed bags full of stuff for pennies.

• Nichole M Delong says:

My store too had them at 70% off buti showed them the 90% email and they changed their signs! Got $49.99 5 pack of gallery frames for $2 ea and tshirts for $0.17 and $39.99 scrapbooks for $0.99!

• Shayna Mills says:

I just got back from Michaels with $273 worth of craft/wedding stuff for $10!! Crazy!!

• Sabrina says:

I went to 2 different michaels. The first one did 90% off the red clearance price and the other did 90% off the original price. They would not take it off the lowest price. But I did get 120 books to take to my classroom for 20 cents a piece and a bunch of stickers and things for my treasure box. Thank you so much!

• misty says:

Thank you so much for posting this. Needed a birthday gift and got four awesome items for less than $5.

• Keshia says:

I went to my local store in Miami, FL and they didn’t have a lot and they didn’t have much stuff I liked but I did get a wedding invitation kit, which includes 40 invitations, jackets, response cards, envelopes and ribbons for ONLY $.99 ! They don’t look too wedding-like so it can be used as party invites or something. I’m a happy camper :)

• Nichole says:

I spent just under $7 and got American Girl stickers, Spongebob sticker books (normally $20 now .59), a bunch of Dora the Explorer 100pc Party garland sets, some silly bandz for .10 a pack, journals for .01 and a few other goodies. Wishing I had more local stores to check out. They had WAY more mini ribbons than anything else.

• Melissa says:

Thanks so much for posting this deal Collin. I had been at Michael’s a few days ago and it was only 70% off. Today I swung by on my way home from work and it was 90% off!!! I was so excited. I ended up with 23 yards of fabric ( I do a lot of sewing ) for only $12. Also was able to buy 2 packs of wedding invitations for a friend for only $2. And my favorite find of the day was the Xylon printing machine. It had originally been 99.99 and I ended up paying .99! I had never heard of this product, but was willing to try it for .99 and it is really fun for crafting. And you really can’t beat a 99% discount! I had so much fun shopping!

• I havent seen this Email Michaels is sending can any one please send it to me. Thanks!

• Nichole says:

Just hit up the other somewhat local location and they had a lot more. The poor cashier had to adjust a LOT though. I spent another $26 and change but got a TON of fabric paint, jewelry making items, more american girl stickers, craft kits, and my favorite a .04 Tangled activity book with stickers! So I spent a total of just over $30 at two stores and have a newly stocked craft box and a few items for gifts! DIdn’t find anything big like other posters but I am happy with my finds (seeing as I stopped at TWO Dollar Generals and didn’t see any Christmas items in sight lol)

• Cherie M. says:

If you’re planning a wedding hit up Michaels tomorrow!!! I was able to score a $30 ring pillow for $1.50, a 30 pack invitation set (I will only be using the thank you cards) for $1.99 down from $39.99, wedding music CDs for 35 cents, sash for 29 cents and a hair clip for 20 cents!!! They also had favor containers, invitation belly bands, cake toppers etc…most at 30 cents! What a deal! Will be going to another Michaels tomorrow morning!!!

• jenny says:

thanks so much for posting this!! i went today and got a wedding ring pillow for $.99 and guestbooks for the same price and whole bag of stuff for $5. The cheapest thing I got was a wooden word ‘laugh’ for $.02. This was my kind of sale. Anyone know if acmorre or joannes is doing this too?