Rare $1/2 Diet Pepsi 2L Coupon Reset!? (+ Great Deals at CVS & Walgreens!)

Yay! It appears that both of these *HOT* Pepsi coupons have reset on Coupons.com! Head on over there where you can once again print this new and very rare $1/2 Diet Pepsi 2 Liter Bottle coupon! To find the $1/2 Pepsi coupon quickly (if you don’t see it), go to this link FIRST, type in zip code 18051, then click on the blue arrow, and head back to this link and the coupon should be there already clipped!

You may also once again be able to print this very rare $0.50/1 Diet Pepsi 2 Liter Bottle or 7.5 oz. 8 pack coupon! To find this coupon quickly (if you don’t see it), go to this link FIRST, type in zip code 45342, then click on the blue arrow, and head back to this link and the coupon should be there already clipped!

Use these coupons to snag a sweet deal at CVS this week (through 2/2):

Buy 2 Diet Pepsi 2 Liter Bottles $0.99 each
Use the $1/2 coupon found here
Or the $0.50/1 coupons found here
Final Cost $0.49 each!*
* Plus, spend $20 on select Pepsi, Mars, Dove, and other products and Get a $5 Ecb

Or at Walgreens this week (through 2/2):

Buy 2 Diet Pepsi 2 Liter Bottles $0.99 each
Use the $1/2 coupon found here
Or the $0.50/1 coupons found here
Final Cost $0.49 each!*
* Plus, Spend $15 on Participating Frito Lay or Pepsi Products = 3,000 Balance Rewards Points!As you can see from the screenshot of this coupon above, it does NOT print with a Walmart logo; it simply states available at Walmart so it is a regular manufacturer’s coupon that can be used anywhere.

*Come back and let us know if these coupons reset for you too!

(Thanks, WNY Deals and To Dos!)

• Kristen says:

What happened to the last post about what to do if a cashier makes a mistake in your favor? I actually enjoyed reading it! 😉

• Cindy says:

Yeah, I noticed it disappeared too! Maybe things got out of hand or something…? I’m really not sure.

• Lindsay says:

Was just thinkign the same thing. Closed out of it…went back to read it and it’s gone! Thought I was going crazy.

• mel says:

It was getting pretty heated.. I started to reply, got busy when I refreshed it, said page not found!

• Erin says:

Really? Last I saw hours ago, almost everyone was wearing their halos and advising the reader to do the “right” thing. I wanted to comment because I found all those responses difficult to reconcile with comments typically posted. I remember people posting about running out to use DiGiorno Qs at Target when others posted that they got the full value of the Q rather than the purchase price. Same with the Coke Qs at CVS. Not to mention all the hot deals that are a bit too good to be true. So many people jump on them before they “expire” (i.e., are pulled because they are honest mistakes by the retailer or typos or are meant for one-time use or whatever) rather than wait to confirm that they’re legit. Guess those people weren’t the ones commenting about “doing the right thing.” :)

• Sarah says:

I was wondering the same thing…….I started to read through it but got busy with something else and when I refreshed the page it was gone……….

• Katherine says:

omg…every time I print one group of coupons more appear after I go back to print second group! Yikes, I cannot keep up!

• Lis says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I printed these last week; so glad they got reset!

• rebecca S. says:

Look under zip 18051, I found a coupon for $1 off velveeta cheese, $1 off 2 velveeta shells and cheese and bunch of other ones.

• millie says:

yay, got 2 of the 1/2 again thank you

• Toni S. says:

I’m not finding the .50/2. That’s the one I really wanted, free after doubles at Kroger.

• Nicole says:

is the .50/1 gone? I’m not seeing it…

• jacy says:

Does anyone have a similar issue with getting points using manufacture coupons & NOT GETTING 3000 POINTS? Here at Central Valley, CA — you get 3,000 bonus point with purchase of $15 or more of participating Pepsi or Frito Lay products: Per Manager i won’t get my 3000 points due to the used of manufacture coupon.
    4 bags of Tostitos = 1.99 x 4 = 7.96
    2 Salsa = 2.50 x 2 = $5
    used (Two) manufacture coupon B2 Tositios get 1 Salsa free Tositios = 0
    3 Dr pepper = .99 x 3 = 2.97
    used (Three) manufacture coupon (3).50 = 1.50
    2 package of Dixie = 3.79 BOGO
    used (One) manufacture coupon $1 on 2
    3 chicken both = .50 x 3 = 1.50 in ad coupon
    I used (Two) $6 register reward.

4 bags Tostitos = $7.96 + 2 salsa = $5 +3 Dr Pepper = $2.97 = $15.93 & 3000 points ???

TOTAL 21.22 – $5 mc salsa – $1.50 mc Dr pepper – $6 RR – $6 RR = PAID $2.72