$1/1 Any Kikkoman Product Coupon (New Link!?) = FREE AND Cheap Products at Walmart

Yay! There’s another NEW Kikkoman product coupon available – with no product exclusions! Just head on over here to print a $1/1 Any Kikkoman product coupon! You can also print an additional coupon here, making for a total of 4 prints (if you print twice from each link)! Since these coupons have no limitations, you can use them to possibly score FREE Seasoning packets and more.

Check out a couple of the Walmart deals you can score:

Kikkoman Soy Sauce priced around $1.44
Use the $1/1 coupon found here (gone) or here or here (new link!)
Final cost $0.44!

Kikkoman Seasoning Packets priced around $1
Use the $1/1 coupon found here (gone) or here or here (new link!)
Final cost as low as FREE!

* You can also print an additional $0.75/1 Kikkoman Soy Sauce coupon here.

(Thanks, Suzy!)

• Karin says:

Schnuck’s has super double coupons up to $1 until today, so just in time for more free soy sauce for me!! Thanks so much!! :)

• Sarah says:

So jealous! I just moved out of a state that had a Schnucks. Now all my stores don’t do super doubles or triples. =( And we use a lot of soy sauce!

• Karin says:

Aww, sorry to hear that Sarah. I didn’t know it until this sale that they do even triples the coupons!(I knew they doubles, but since my store changed their coupon policy, I didn’t shop there often like before) And I use soy sauce almost daily!

• Madason says:

At hannaford there 59 cents at regular price

• Teresa says:

Happy Saturday! Publix also has the Kikkoman fried rice seasoning on sale for .89! Which could be a moneymaker with the dollar off coupon!!

• esther says:

Anyone ever seen the seasoning packs at Walmart I couldn’t find them, wonder what stuff they were with?

• Karen says:

I can never get my java to work correctly. Smart source coupons are the hardest to print!!

• m says:

They are! It took me all day yesterday to finally get them to print. Try pressing down the ctrl key while clicking print and hold it. If that doesn’t work you might have to go to manage ad ons…allow pop ups…enable java…Or maybe uninstall the coupon printer…then reinstall. I also went to internet options and restored the default settings. I had 2 computers that were giving me a hard time. All fixed now :)

• Wendi says:

Do you have a Mac? I never have trouble with my PC, but my Mac is a never-ending source of grief when it comes to Java. Just today it told me my java was outdated AGAIN (after I got smartsource coupons to print after much hard work a few weeks ago.) M, do you have a mac?

• Merian says:

I received a message from Apple saying they realize that Java is being blocked on Mac computers – they are sorry for the inconvenience and are working on it. This message popped up on my screen as I was trying to find a solution to get my Target coupons to print.

• cindy says:

I also couldnt find them at Wal-Mart ….. if anyone else has, what isle?

• Daniel says:

There’s also another coupon here: smartsource.com

• esther says:

Thanks Erin, I will look again

• Megan says:

You can also use these on Kikkoman Pearl Soy Milk. My local Winco stores has them priced at $1.28 as their regular price (I think), so I got some cheap soy milk yesterday!

• Kami says:

If you live in Virginia and have a Harris Teeter nearby, the stir fry mix seasoning packets are regularly priced at $.99. They also have maranade mix packets, beef and broccolli, and sweet and sour packets there for the same price. :) Loving all these free seasoning packets. :)

• From Canada says:

Are these US only coupon?

• David says:

Yeah, these work great in less the people at your store don’t understand how coupons work. Walmart by my house argued with me for 10 minutes saying that I could only purchase what was in the picture and ignored that it said any product… Finally gave up and went to a different store!