DrJay’s.com: Additional 55% Off Clearance = Great Deals on Shoes, Apparel, and Accessories

Update: It appears that some of the items in the clearance section do not qualify for the extra 55% off, so be sure to watch for the offer when you click on the item. It will say, “55% off this product now w/code: 55CLEAR” on qualifying items.

If you are in need of clothing for yourself or anyone in your family, head on over to DrJays.com where they are currently offering up an additional 55% Off Clearance items when you enter code 55CLEAR at checkout! Choose from Men’s, Women’s, and Kids shoes, hoodies, shirts, accessories, and more! Keep in mind that shipping starts at $4.95, but these still seem like great deals with the additional 55% off already reduced prices.

Here are a few deals I spotted…

Men’s Maison Low Profile Sneakers Sizes 9 -13 $11.99 (reg. $60)
*After entering code 55CLEAR at checkout, your final cost will be just $5.40!

Women’s Athletic Hoodies $9.99 (reg. $36)
*After entering code 55CLEAR at checkout, your final cost will be just $4.50!

Girls Hello Kitty Wristlet $12.99 (reg. $30)
*After entering code 55CLEAR at checkout, your final cost will be just $5.85!
What a cute Valentine’s Day, birthday gift or addition to an Easter Basket! :)

+ Much More!

Be sure to come back and let us know about the great deals you score!

• Abby says:

Has anyone else tried the 55CLEAR code on their items and it say “No items are qualified for this promotion”? I have about a dozen things in my cart so I can’t believe not a single one of them apply…

• sharon says:

No codes worked with what I got, BUT for hubby got black sneakers for $9, plus two denim jeans for $11 each, would have been $130+. Totally worth the $9 shipping. Don’t for get shopathome, 11% cashback! Thanks Collin!!

• stacy says:

seeing 10.95 for shipping – kills it – nowhere to put the code

• Alicia says:

I still ordered some stuff even with the expensive shipping.

• jules says:

When you put a qualifying item in your cart it tells you underneath the item that it is good for the 55clear code.This stuff is a little too urban for me :)

• Valerie says:

My shipping was cheaper after I put in my info. I just got one pair of shoes. Total was 17.00 but since they were 60 dollar boots, I was OK with it.

• epotter0814 says:

you can also get 11% cashback when you go through shopathome!

• Anita Myers says:

went thru shop at home as well for 11% back…got 9 items for $93; 2 dresses 2 coats 2 workout pants, pair of jeans, boots; hoodie jacket too

• melinda spence says:

Just picked up boots for less than $20!!!! WOOHOO!!

• coopernroxy says:

This is a very strange site. There are about 25 pages you have to go through, yet as soon as you put an item into your bag, they have you on a quick count down. There is no time to go through all of the items to choose what you may want to purchase. Also, a couple of boots were at a good price, but most of the stuff is just plain getto/strange.
    May have bought a few items if they did not have that damn countdown clock. Really annoying. I don’t want your stuff that badly & your prices are not that good to time me, sorry !!!!!

• Lara says:

“getto”? “urban”? That’s so rude. if you don’t want the stuff, just don’t get it. No need to get all melodramatic. It loos like a lot of stuff you find everywhere else except it’s a different name brand. I mean come on!

• Ashley says:

I agree with Lara. And I’m surprised, with all the the Plus sized clothing available on the site, I would have thought that Coopernroxy and Jules would have found plenty of items to buy!