Best Buy Reward Zone Members: Earn 25 More FREE Points (Via the Facebook App)

If you’re a Best Buy Reward Zone program member (it’s free to sign up!), you can currently score yet another 25 FREE Reward Zone points! Just head to the Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App by signing in or registering for an account, then click on the “User Poll” tab and scroll down to take the new Game Over Poll. After taking the poll, a pop up should come up stating that you just earned 25 points! Yay!

And keep in mind that you only need 250 points to score a $5 Rewards Certificate!

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)

• Nicky says:

thanks Collin, I’m at 200 points so far!

• roxy says:

I love this! Does anyone know if I can use my rewards to get Amazon gift cards in store? And if so, what is the minimum value of Amazon gift cards that can be found in stores? I have only seen $25, but I didn’t pay much attention.

Thank you!

• Sandy says:

I doubt it. When they had the $50 off $100 Mastercard coupon they did not honor gift card purchases even though the coupon did not exclude gift cards. I know some said they were able to get Amazon kindle gift cards, but it sounded like it was based on the store. Not everyone was lucky enough to get one.

• Sharie says:

Does anyone know how long they are going to be offering free rewards points for taking the polls. Just curious??

• Emily says:

I helped my mother and father-in-law buy a computer and tablet from Best Buy on Black Friday and used my rewards card. I have $15 in rewards from that to use and now I’m 26 points away from another $5 reward. I’m going to have to see how many I can earn until the end of March and go buy something bigger than just a $5 movie. Maybe I’ll put it toward a new camera for my parents. Loving these free points! Here’s hoping the rewards certificates don’t have as many exclusions as the other coupons!

• Tarri says: