JCPenney: $10 Off $10 Purchase Coupon (Check Your Mailbox)

Heads up! Watch your mailbox for a JCPenney Catalog with a *HOT* $10 off a $10 or more purchase coupon inside, valid through 2/18! This will make for lots of great freebies and deals since you can use it on clearance items to make the most of your coupon. I like to use these to snag FREE socks for my kiddos as they wear them out so fast and also love to misplace them. ;)

Did you also get this coupon in the mail today or recently?!

(Thanks, Krysta, Jennifer, and all you other readers who emailed!)

• brandi kuch says:

got it! gonna use this weekend when i go to eh mail for vic secret party!~

• Shelly says:

BE SURE to take the whole card with you. There were problems when I checked out yesterday. Two customers had ripped off the part that looked like the coupon when the barcode is NOT on the part that looks like the coupon! Take the whole card!

• Susan says:

Love getting these. The last one I got I used to buy K-cups and will probably do the same with this one:) Nothing like a $2 box of K-cups– 11cents a cup!!!!

• emily says:

i got a columbia coat…not a fleece an actual warm winter coat! on sale for $24 and used my $10 coupon= $14!!!!

• Teri says:

They had long sleeve crews and v necks on sale for $5 each, so I got 2, and I couldn’t resist grabbing some socks when I was there, and they were $4 for a 6 pack! Ended up paying $4 out of pocket, but got my shirts for free!

• Steph says:

How do you sign up for catalog?

• rn30032 says:

got my q today for $10 off $10 purchase, buts says I have to use the charge card :/

• Heather says:

I got this coupon on saturday and used it today to get a free purse, and its a really nice Relic purse! seriously so happy!!!

• cathy says:

I got the $10 off $10+. I want to get boys pants size 12 slim but I only see uniform pants or a couple jeans. I’m looking for cargo pants or khakis. what should i choose? what can i get?

• Linda says:

I got a $10 off of $10 or more in the mail and I got some Timothy’s Decaffeinated K-cups for $2.00!! Yippee!!

• Cathy says:

Free snow pants for me, and you do not need to use your Penneys charge card. Awesome deal!

• Melinda says:

I got two shirts!

• Kathy watson says:

I got a Lulu Guiness scarf with scenes of London and a Liz Claiborne shirt both for free!!!

• karen says:

Got mine! Need to get some new bras, (just had a reduction). Now I can get some of those “little” cute ones!!! :)

• Lisa says:

I purchased a large Nicole Miller black purse for $4.00 that was originally $45.00, a Nicole Miller wristlet for $5.00 that was originally $18.00, and Liz Claiborne rose gold color earrings for $4.00 that were originally $14.00. So, I owed only $3.00 plus tax after using my $10.00 coupon. Thanks JCP!

• Txmomx3 says:

If somebody has one they won’t use and are willing to send it to me I would really appreciate it. It’s the only store I can find a good selection of the girls plus sizes for my 10 year old daughter. Even the 10 off 25 would be great. TIA apryl.save@gmail.com

• Michelle says:

At my local Penneys, all winter coats were on sale for $24.00. I was able to buy a $110.00 Columbia jacket for $14.00 with my coupon!

• Valerie says:

I got it! I found a beautiful bead navy blue dress. No price tag & the meanger couldn’t get it to price. Gave it to me for $10 with the coupon FREE!. Score…..

• Roberta says:

I tried to use the $10 off $10 or more that came in the mail and it did not work.