Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

*HOT* Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Zone Perfect Multipacks Coupon = Only $0.36 Per Bar at Target

6:57 PM MST

Wowzers! Here’s a super high value Zone Perfect coupon you can score if you have yet to sign up for the Zone Perfect V.I.P. club. Just register here by filling out the short form to become a member and you’ll start receiving coupons, promotions, and much more! Plus, in your welcome email (which you should receive shortly after signing up), you’ll get a rare buy one get one FREE Zone Perfect multipacks printable coupon! Check your spam folder if you don’t see this email in your inbox. Also, note that you should be able to print this coupon twice.

And you may want to head to Target with these BOGO coupons in tow to score the following deal…

Zone Perfect 5-packs $4.44 each + on sale buy 4 get 1 FREE (through 2/9)
Buy 5 boxes for a total of $22.20
Minus the buy 4 get 1 FREE sale = $17.76
Use two buy 1 get 1 FREE Zone Perfect multipacks coupons (by registering here)
Final cost only $8.88 for all 5 boxes, which means you are paying just $0.36 per bar! Awesome price!

(Thanks so much for the heads up on this coupon and sale, Totally Target!)

Join the Discussion

• Nick says:

There is a $1.25/1 zone perfect multi pack from SS 1/13. A coupon can be used with an in store free promo at target. This will drop your total to $7.63 for 5 boxes or roughly .30 per bar!!!

• asd says:

i dont have a target near me but another place sales them, up to how much is the BOGO coupon?

• Karen T. says:

There is no maximum value stated on the coupon…

• Dawn says:

I have never tried these but I think I will have to now. Can anyone tell me what the best flavors are?

• Ruby says:

The macadamia nut ones are really good and the cashews with pretzel pieces are yummy

• Barb says:

I love the bars. Already did the Target deal with the 1.25/1 to buy the Simply Perfect gluten free coconut bars. I’m not gluten free but they remind me of the old coconut penny candy that we bought when I was growing up. I also love the Zone Perfect chocolate bars. The chocolate mint are ok. Never tried the strawberry or Peanut butter because they’re not my favorite flavors. Maybe I’ll get a couple more boxes!

• Lindsay S says:

These were actually priced at 4.34 at my target in the Kansas City area, but the coupon beeped, the cashier just pushed it through and then it asked how much the coupon was for, did anyone else have trouble with this coupon?

• SillySavage says:

Love it. Just got them. Thank you!!!!

• Lora says:

I love the chocolate almond raisin ones :)

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to