Best Buy Reward Zone Members: Earn 25 More FREE Points (Via the Facebook App)

If you’re a Best Buy Reward Zone program member (it’s free to sign up!), you can currently score yet another 25 FREE Reward Zone points! Just head to the Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App by signing in or registering for an account, then click on the “User Poll” tab and scroll down to take the new Poll. After taking the poll, a pop up should come up stating that you just earned 25 points! Yay!

And keep in mind that you only need 250 points to score a $5 Rewards Certificate!

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)

• jhnicole says:

I have 100 points towards my third certificate thanks.

• Nikki says:

After having all of my 193 points get deleted this morning and then doing the user poll to get 25 points again, I tried again tonight to do the new poll question and see that I’m back down to 0 points again. Not happy with Best Buy.

• Leigh says:

I had 225 points. Apparently if you have under 250 points you forfeit them. Seems they do this every feb. Sucks. Oh well, at least I haven’t given them a penny. All my points are from the app! Hard to be too mad.

• GG. says:

I logged to “o points” when I had 275 after last night’s poll. Then taking tonight’s poll, I ended up with 100. What gives?

• Ashley R. says:

AHHHH All my points are GONE!!! What is happening?!?!?!?!

• Katie says:

My points went away, too, and new points I’m earning are not showing up. Weird. It says it took away -225, but I only had 50 there. I’ve earned 50 more since they took them, but they aren’t showing up. I’m thinking I have to “pay back” my points. ??? Strange. Mine are all FB app points, so not losing points on spending. I guess I’ll try earning 125 more points to see if I can get above 0 again. ???

• amie says:

if you have earned a reward for 5 dollars and then earn another one can you use them both at once for 10 off of an item or do you have to use them seperatly?

• pukimimimommy says:

Just looked at the rules and it states that you loose them at the beginning of the calendar year, well, February 6 is not the beginning of the year, and all these points where collected after the first of the year. I sent them a message but will be calling them. Make sure that you print out the “rules” before they decide to change what they have on their website!

• mel says:

Feb 6 starts the “calendar year” for Best Buy… not 1/31 – 12/31. Lots of business do that. Its like Walgreens “monthly” coupon books, the dates are never the 1-31, but start the first Sunday of the beginning of the new month until the last Saturday of the month, so the Feb booklet runs 1/27 – 2/23 and the March booklet will start 2/24.

• rebecca S. says:

For everyone losing points…I did yesterday, and today my points were 0. When I just took the poll all my points have returned.

• Alisha says:

I had over 100 points yesterday, when I logged in today it showed 0 pts. After I took the poll it said I had 75 pts. I logged out and back in and all of my pts are gone again.

• pam says:

I called 1-888-237-8289 last night to get my points put back on. They gave me an additional 250 for customer satisfaction. I saw the points on last night but it didn’t show I could print my rewards. I get up this morning and I am down to 0 points again. I just called AGAIN and they put the points back on along with the 250 additional again.

• Alisha says:

I found this about the missing points….

Hello Reward Zone members,

We greatly appreciate your participation in our Reward Zone Program. As some of you may be aware, we have an annual expiration of points in which the points in an account from the previous year will be issued as reward certificates down to the $5 level, and any remaining points will be forfeited. This typically occurs in early February and additional details can be found through our Reward Zone Program Rules.

At this time, we have been made aware that some of our Reward Zone members had points they earned in 2013 mistakenly removed from their account. We greatly apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience this may have caused. Our annual account maintenance activities will end in approximately 2 weeks and at that time, 2013 points should be reposted to any accounts that may have been affected.

We will continue to keep you posted regarding any details or changes.

Hopefully we will all get our points back.

• jhnicole says:

I guess i lost my points well everytime i get to 250 i print my certificate asap.It did take my points away, now its saying i have 0.I guess they will come back and as soon as i get to 250 again im going to print asap.

• Jean says:

I had the same problem, losing 200 points Feb 6. I emailed them, and they credited me back all the points within 24 hours. Just fyi.

• Suzy says:

You can go and see a completeand ACCURATE log of your points activity here: https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/account/pointsandpurchases/

I printed mine and boyfriend’s out last night after reading the comments on the previous post. I am just going to continue to take the polls and hope that things resolve themselves once Best Buy gets this done in the next few weeks. However, after that period, if I am not correctly credited, I am happy that they at least take an accurate log so i can get my points back.

• Kathy says:

I just went from 4,780 points to 23…. what is this? The second they come back I am printing out the cert. This is crazy.

• E says:

Can anyone tell me how long the expiration date is after you redeem a reward certificate? days/weeks/months? just an estimate.

• Kathy says:

I just called them about my missing 4000+ plus points. The lady said they got a memo from corporate today and they are not to adjust any points all customers must wait at least 14 days and the points “should” return. Something is really weird here….

• Christy Anderson says:

Whoa! Glad to know I’m not the only one with 0 points all of a sudden! I sent and email and will see if I get a response. I was also not credited for taking this poll.

• Kavin Raja says:

For all those puzzled on why the points went away, check “Program Annualization” here https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/rules

For all those wondering why new points are showing up, refer https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/about/faq/earningpoints?cat=0900a76f80005825&ques=0900a76f800f5efa

• Cindy Lotz says:

This is the buggiest app ever. My first two polls (taken in the last few months) earned me zero points. The next 2 polls earned me 25 points each, so I was at 50. Today’s poll said it earned me 25 points – but nope, still at 50. Not the end of the world obviously – lol just annoying!

• Jean says:

After emailing Bestbuy and telling them that their system took away all my points that I had earned from 02/01/2013 to 02/07/2013 they wrote back and said after reviewing my account that my points had expired and would not be reissued.What idiots! I don’t even think they bothered to read my email.I only had 38 points at the beginning of 2013,so I can see them deducting 38 points.They are a bunch of liars,they didn’t even bother to look at my account!

• Lindsay says:

ATTN:

For everyone freaking out, you need to read this…it explains…All points will be restored.

And this link shows your complete point history and also shows the Point Adjustment.

I only lost 50 points so it’s not a big deal. I’m not going to spend time on calling Customer Service.

• T says:

How do we claim certificates? I have 375 points and it says when I go to my account no certificates available…where do I get the certificates?

• Debbie says:

I called this morning after emailing last week and getting the ‘annual point expiration’ email. Customer service was very nice and awarded me a $10 cert. He also said that they were having a glitch in the system that should hopefully be straightened out. Thanks to the member that said “Call customer service”. Sure works for me :)

• Brooke says:

I called and complained and they wouldn’t give me my points back, but gave me 250 “customer satisfaction” points. They said the points expire in Feb, but the reward zone FAQ says you start earning new points Jan 1st. I would call and complain if you lost any points. 1-888-237-8289

• Helene Jones says:

i keep losing points i just lost 100 like this is stupid!

• Sans says:

How do we even get points more than 250. They always issue a cert for 250 points and it gets reset

• ranomayo says:

My 174 points gotten taking polls were deleted two days ago. Then the 25 I earned doing last night’s poll were deleted this am.

Does Best Buy expect you to use your points the minute after you take the poll? That is crazy! What is the point in earning points only for Best Buy to take them away a day later!!!!

• Brittany says:

When I logged in my points were gone too but when I did the poll it said I had 100 points, not sure what the issue is.

• Tina says:

I think they are having issues with their site. After you log into your Reward Zone account there is a message on the left hand side that talks about a delay on receiving points through Feb. 23. I emailed customer service and they gave me 250 points for my inconvenience.

• Tarri says:

Lost my points to, but see with the messages they should be given back. Thanks for the updates.

• Lori says:

I went and purchased $75 in Kindle gift cards and it has never given me any points for it. It says that my points were 0 for that. Does anyone know if you should receive points for all purchases or do gift cards not count?

• lily says:

didn’t call after losing my points yesterday but today I had a 100 pts extra.. printed another $5 coupon

• Elizabeth says:

i didn’t loose any points but i got 150 point more in my acc.