Target: Pampers Jumbo Packs as Low as Only $4.49 (Starting 2/10)

Wow! Starting tomorrow, 2/10, Target is offering up a FREE $5 Target gift card with purchase of 2 select items, including Pampers Diapers and Training Pants. Print your coupons now to score Pampers Jumbo Pack Diapers or Training Pants for as low as $4.49 per package!

Check it out…

Deal Scenario #1
Buy 2 Pampers Easy Ups $8.99 each
Total = $17.98
Use 2 $2/1 Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants coupons found here
Pay $13.98
Get back a $5 Target  Gift Card
Final cost $8.98 total – just $4.49 each!

Deal Scenario #2
Buy 2 Pampers Diapers $8.99 each
Total = $17.98
Use 2 $1.50/1 Pampers Swaddlers coupons found here or the $1.50/1 Pampers Baby Dry Diapers coupons found here, or the $1.50/1 Pampers Cruisers Diapers coupon found here
Pay $14.98
Get back a $5 Target  Gift Card
Final cost $9.98 total – just $4.99 each!

If you have the regional $1.50/2 Pampers Diapers or Pants AND Wipes Target coupon found in the 1/27 SS, you can also stack it with the $0.50/1 Pampers Wipes coupon found here to make for an even better deal!

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• C says:

thanks collin. i am totally running low on training pants and diapers. this is an awesome price for pampers. :)

• Tia says:

The Endorse app has 50% off diapers up to $5.00 so this will make this deal even better!

• Cool! Having a baby any day so I’ve been working on stocking up! Thanks!

• Jamie says:

@allthingseasy – Congratulations! It made me smile when I read your post, so I thought I’d let you know!

• Janel says:

Very excited! I’m due in June so I want to sotck up now! anyone know how many newborn and size 1 diapers I should stock up on? Its my first and I have NO idea how many of each size (approximately) I should try to stock up on.

• Kristin says:

My daughter was 7 lbs 5 oz and never wore newborn diapers…

• virginia says:

they go through newborn diapers very quickly – safe to stock up more on the size 1!

• Mel says:

Hi Janel

Congrats! I wouldn’t purchase too many newborn diapers. My daughter didn’t stay in them long at all! You can get a few and get more in size 1. In my opinion it’s better to have diapers that are a little big than ones that are too small (small diapers tend to leak “explosions”). HTH!

• Janel says:

Thanks everyone! i’ve got 3 packs of newborn so I will stay away from those then! lol That helps a lot. how long did your kids stay in size 1? Would 4 jumbo packs be enough?

• Brienne says:

Another thing to keep in mind is that you can always exchange unopened packs for the next size up. I majorly stocked up on a massive Walgreens sale when I was pregnant and I have an entire closet of diapers that I got for $.05-$.07/each. Another thing to do is to watch for Subscribe and Save Deals on Amazon Prime. I have pampers wipes locked in at $.02/each so if I ever run out I can just have more shipped without having to worry about paying full price.

• serissa says:

my son and daughter were in size 1’s for 6 weeks approx. 70 diapers a week so you need at least 6 packs of 1’s

• Brienne says:

Unfortunately, I have to disagree. My daughter was 7.6 and 19in and wore her newborn diapers for 6 weeks. I planned on 10-12/day and ended up with only 15 extra diapers when I moved her up to size 1. I used a combination of Pampers Swaddlers (which I didn’t like as much, because the netting inside the diaper left marks on her skin) and Walgreens ones. She is now 4 months old, 15.2 lbs and 24 in and we just graduated to size 2s (again, using the Walgreens diapers)

• Gale says:

I’m the complete opposite of all the other posters! My little on (born in October) was four weeks early and, although he was 6.1 at birth, he dropped to 5 pounds and stayed that way for a while. We used preemies for at least a month and then newborns for two months. We only just recently went up to size one. I guess my point is, you never know!!

• Maureen says:

It’s so hard to predict. I just moved up from newborn to size 1 yesterday and my son is 4 weeks and 9 lbs 5 oz. the size 1 still seem huge but the newborn were getting too small and we were starting have leaking issues. Like a prior poster said you can exchange packages of unopened diapers for the next size up at most stores. We go through about 8-10 diapers a day.

• Cara says:

My son was 2 weeks early and weighed 7 lbs 13 oz — we only had one pack of newborn diapers and then switched to 1s, but I wish we had had at least one more pack of newborn diapers because of his cord. Folding down 1s far enough was very tricky and led to some leaking issues.
      So hard to predict though since you never know how much your baby will weigh:)

• julie says:

My little girl was 9lbs9oz and she stayed in newborns for about 2 weeks. (she kept most her weight and was 16lbs3 oz by 4mo… so not a little girl) I probably would have used them for only a week but I bough so many (my baby before that was only 7lbs5oz) I was determined to make them work…LOL! It’s just going to depend on little one’s size/body shape. I’d stock more for the 1’s. Seems like 3’s are what they’re in the longest, so if you’re unsure, I’d stock up on those. Congrats!

• Sarah says:

Every baby is different and it is hard to predict how many to get of each size. I have 2 boys that are 18 months apart. Boy 1 was 8lbs, 7oz at birth and Boy 2 was 7 lbs, 14 oz at birth. Both boys dropped a few ounces after birth, but gained pretty quickly. Boy 1 was HUGE at all of his check-ups (even to this day at 3 1/2 years old), but Boy 2 only stayed consistent with his brother for the first 6 weeks or so. He is 2 years old and only in the 25-50 percentile for height and weight even though he is perfectly healthy. I would say newborn size you don’t need as many, size 1’s quite a few more, size 2’s more than size 1’s, and size 3’s get the most of any size. Size 3 seemed to be the size that my kids stayed in the longest (even though they were totally different in the way they grew) :) I’m 27 weeks with baby #3 so we will see what she does, LOL ;) I definitely recommend that if you are having a boy do NOT use the Pampers swaddlers. The mesh tends to stick to their “private area” and makes them very raw. :/

• Rachel says:

My baby girl was born 8 lbs, 10 oz and went straight into size 1s – good thing I only had one jumbo pack of NBs! The thing that surprised me more is how quickly we went through size 1s and size 2s. She’s breastfed and grew quite fast. She’s a little over three months now and we just moved her into size 3s! I have a LOT of size 2s to exchange.

Save your receipts and keep track of what box you bought where – I learned that the stores use different bar codes, so an economy box of Pampers at Target is not the same box as the one at CVS. I went through only 2/3 of a box of 276 size 1s and was able to sell the leftovers on Craigslist for what I paid.

Good luck!

• Lisa says:

Does anyone how the limit works? Is it limit one $5 card per transaction or can I buy 4 packs and get two $5 cards?

• Emily says:

Usually there is no limit, and they can all be in the same transaction…. although some people prefer to split the transactions so they can use the first gift card to help pay for the 2nd transaction, etc.

• Melissa says:

Bummer! I have not printed any coupons in a few weeks since I uninstalled Java, when all these problems were being reported. I guess I should figuire out what to do about installing the patch.

• latoya says:

I was just about to go to walmart to get some diapers but ill wait tomorrow to use this deal..thanks for all u do Collin!!

• spirit11 says:

Do you have to but 2 of the identical item or could I mix and match? I was thinking of getting one of the training pants and one diaper.

• Annadm says:

I bought 28 boxes of babies r us jean diapers for essentially free if you factor the gift card. I bought 14 and the next day I rolled the gift card and got another 14. I have two more $6 coupons from the $10 value boxes ( which were horrible diapers) so I may buy another 20 boxes!

• Rainy says:

Does anyone have the regional target coupon that they aren’t going to use? If so, please email me! Rainy_m07@yahoo.com
    Thank you!!!! :)

• Dee says:

There was also a $2 off 19 ct. or larger pampers diapers in the booklet mailed to my house, expires 2/20. Also, there was a booklet in the P&G samples I just received that had a $1.50 off diapers and $.50 off wipes coupon in it, x2/28.

• Chrissy says:

So is this a stock up price for size 5, 27 count? Works out to $0.185 per diaper. And I’m asking regarding name brand. I usually stick only to Pampers or Huggies. Only other brand I’ve tried is Kirkland from Costco.

• Theresa says:

In a target coupon book I got mailed to me last week there’s a Target coupon for $1.00 off 19-ct pampers too :)

• Nix says:

Our ad says it has to be the super packs that are $24.99. You have to buy 3. It doesn’t have jumbo on sale. I am in VA. Just a heads up.

• Tharen says:

When I went today, the boxes had a $10 gift card but the jumbo had the $5 gift card too. I am in VA too, and already got my jumbo packs and gift cards;)

• chrissy1925 says:

Can anyone tell me how much the pampers wipes run to see if the deal is a better one for me with them? Online I only see the really big boxes and I don’t need that many. Also, to be clear, I can stack the target $1.50/2 plus wipes coupon with the MQ, it just wasn’t included in the breakdown due to it being regional, right?

• Sara says:

Is there a limit on how many packs you can purchase, or can you get unlimited $5 gift cards?

• dorie nichols says:

I did unlimited. I just split it into separate transactions. The cashiers were very patient with me too and I had four or five transactions each day. Stocking up–i feel like my little one has been and will be in a size 3 forever!

• C says:

i went to my target and they were all out of the training pants. i wish they had it. i really needed it. the target isn’t close to my house and the only reason why i went there was for the pampers training pants. :(

• chrissy1925 says:

I also went and they didn’t have size 5. I was in a hurry so I didn’t ask, but are we able to get rain checks for this deal?

• Coral says:

i want to go tomorrow to buy pampers baby dry for my daughter but is this deal still going? Im afraid im too late :(