Target: Great Deals on Ling Ling Potstickers & Folgers Coffee + V-Day Coupon Booklet

As I mentioned yesterday, there is a high value $3/1 Ling Ling product coupon on the Ling Ling Asian Kitchen Facebook page. Simply go here, “like” them, and click on the Chinese New Year Game tab. Then click on the potstickers to find a coin. After you do, you will be able to print this $3/1 Ling Ling product coupon! Don’t worry, if you don’t find it at first, you can keep trying until you do. But act fast, as this is only available to the first 25,000!

Then head on over to your local Target to score the following deal…

(Photo Credit: Totally Target!)

Ling Ling All Natural Potstickers 56 oz $3.99
Use the $3/1 coupon found here
Final cost $0.99!

And, while you’re there be sure to check out this great gift card promo on coffee…

(Photo Credit: Totally Target)

Buy 2 Select Folgers Gourmet Ground Coffee = FREE $5 Target Gift Card (valid through 2/23!)
* Note that this offer may be regional and not valid at all Target stores.

Deal Scenario
Buy 2 Folgers Gourmet Ground Coffee Select Varieties 10 oz $5.99 each
Total = $11.98
Use 2 $1/1 Folgers Gourmet Selections Coffee coupons found in the 1/13 RP or here
Total = $9.98 for both
Get back a $5 Target Gift Card
Final cost $4.98 total – only $2.49 each! Awesome price!

Also, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for this Valentopia Coupon Booklet possibly being handed out at your local Target. These coupon booklets are filled with $10 worth of Target store coupon savings! Check it out…

*$1/1 Archer Farms Frozen Dessert: Cake 6 oz, Party Bites 9 oz, Tiramisu 12 oz, cheesecake 12 or 40 oz, Creme Brulee 2 ct or Mini cupcakes 6 ct
*$1/1 Sutton & Dodge boneless petite beef sirloin steak 12 oz package
*$1/2 Bertolli Pasta Sauces
*$1/1 Godiva Chocolate candy item 3.5 oz
*$1/1 Magnum Ice Cream Bars 3-6 pack
*$2/2 Haagen-Dazs ice creams 14 oz
*$1/3 baking items listed: Duncan Hines cake, brownie, or muffin mix; Nestle Tollhouse Morsels 10 or 12 oz; Duncan Hines Frosting 15-16 oz; Comstock pie filling and topping 21 oz
*Free Duncan Hines Frosting Creations flavor mix packet when you buy Frosting Creations Frosting starter 16 oz
*0.50/1 Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Snack crackers Valentine’s Day Pack 25 ct
*$1.50/2 M&Ms 7 oz+

Note that all coupons expire 3/2.

(Thanks and photo credit, Totally Target and The Shoppers Apprentice!)

Stay tuned for the Target deals this evening…

• Mike b says:

My Target only has these Ling Lings for 5.99

• Janet says:

My target had the 5.99 and the 3.99. I got 2 bags of chicken and vegetable ones for .99 cents each. They had bunch of people handing out the coupon books. sample day too!!

• ling says:

Nevre find a Target coupon book..where they hand out or what the time period they ususally do it? Thank you

• Mimi3043 says:

I have never see it in El Paso Tx

• Rachel says:

Do all target store pass out samples or is this in super targets only?

• Doxie says:

Ive got a hugeeee request for someone out there in the Hip2Save world…I’ve been trying to find the dog candy bowl at Target for weeks now with no luck. The only one I have been able to find was broken :( its not available for miles around here…Has anyone else seen one??

• Autumn says:

What exactly is a dog candy bowl? I can keep my eyes out for one if I know what it is :)

• Doxie says:

It’s in with the Valentine’s Day stuff, such as the table clothes, placemats, ect. It’s a small white candy dish that looks like a Dachshund :) It’s actually usually pictured on the main display above the shelving that holds this seasonal merchandise…I hope I explained this well enough!

• Michelle says:

If you earn a $5 Target gift card for purchasing select items. Can you use right away in another transaction? It’s been so long since I’ve done a gift card deal I can’t remember. I thought I’d do the coffee deal twice if I can use the gift card from my first transaction to pay my coffee in the 2nd transaction. Thanks for the help!

• Jennifer M says:

Just wanted to let you all know the starbucks in my target had christmas via ready brew at 70% off. 3.49 I think or close to it. Used the $1 mq for a sweet deal and even paid using my starbucks gc I got from huggies enjoy the ride :)

• kdd4g2 says:

Can someone please advise as to which section these ling ling potstickers can be found at? Is it in the regular freezer section? Thanks so much!