Best Buy Reward Zone Members: Earn 25 More FREE Points (Via the Facebook App)

If you’re a Best Buy Reward Zone program member (it’s free to sign up!), you can currently score yet another 25 FREE Reward Zone points! Just head to the Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App by signing in or registering for an account, then click on the “User Poll” tab and scroll down to take the new Poll. After taking the poll, a pop up should come up stating that you just earned 25 points! And keep in mind that you only need 250 points to score a $5 Rewards Certificate!

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have had issues earning points or having points taken away from your account, make sure to email or call customer service. From reading the comments on previous posts, it sounds like many of you are having problems… but it also sounds like customer service is being very helpful in getting these issues taken care of.

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)

• Helene Jones says:

So about the point i email best buy and they gave a 15 gift card and all my points back which where 947 so if anyone else is having problem with there point i would suggest you do that.

• Tricia says:

I emailed and they just gave me what I lost, then the next day it was gone again! Getting annoying now! But then again it’s free points so can’t really complain I guess :)

• shalini says:

Collin:
    I tried to signup for your text alerts and this is the message that I got

“Welcome to Twitter! Follow people to get great content.Std msg rates apply.

Already using Twitter?
    Reply w/Yes to sign in.Reply w/ your full name to sign up.”

I am confused? Do I need a twitter account to get text alerts?

• Jeff Walker says:

I keep on getting an error message when I vote.

• Beth says:

I had no points today even though I had 150 yesterday. Then, I voted and they all came back including the ones from today. Hmmm. I printed my first $5 gift card when I got it. It’s probably a good thing I did!

• E says:

with all these point fluctuations I’m just going to print as soon as I get to 250. no more trying to collect to $20

• jiya says:

I know this is late but if someone want to use these code for there photo book for walgreens. I just got back & now too tired to work on photos.
    814BO89YXQ
    80RD5T8Z9Q

• Jennifer says:

I emailed customer service and they said they will continue to have issues with their point system until Feb 23rd. If points were lost, they’ll be restored then but we can continue to accumulate points in the meantime even though it says they’re gone. Hopefully after the 23rd everything will be back to normal :)

• Shanna says:

I am 25 pts away from a $20 cert!!!!

• Franny says:

Thanks for the reminder for the points. I had $70.00 worth of certificates due to some past purchases. I probably would have forgotten had I not seen this reminder. On a side note…when I voted it said I had 0 points but when I went into my Reward Zone the 25 pts showed up there along with my other points.

• Katie says:

I just print my certificate as soon as I get 5$. They don’t expire until around August anyway. That way, even if points are fluctuating, I already have my certificates. I have 30$ now in total. Gotta buy a gift for hubby. Thanks Collin! :)

• Brittany says: