High Value $1/1 Lay’s Potato Chips Coupon

Yay! As I posted previously, Lay’s mentioned that they would be offering up a high value $1/1 Lay’s coupon on February 12th for voting for your favorite flavor. Well, today is the day! :) Head on over here where you can now print this high value $1/1 any 9.5 oz bag of Lay’s Do Us a Flavor Contest Finalist Potato Chips coupon.

Anyone know the price of these chips in store? Please share!

• Bob says:

Awesome! Thank you! The Cheesy Garlic Bread chips look delicious!

• Jessica says:

Smartsource! I cannot get these to print at all. :(

• Liz says:

Same here Jessica….with all these Java updates my Mac just refuses to print.

• Kenyatat says:

I’ve gotten around it by using fire fox NOT Safari. Make sure you have java installed. Up at the top left corner of the web address a red box will pop up. Click Activate all plug ins. You my have to do it twice depending on the site. For Target coupons, don’t click on the little icon they put on thier page. Use the same red icon on the menu bar. The q’s still print kind of wierd, but at least they are usable.

• Krista says:

Haven’t been able to print Smartsource for a very long time, either. It’s frustrating since they put out so many great coupons! =(

• Cait says:

I am not a fan of the Chicken and Waffles, but the cheesy garlic bread is amazing!!!

• Liz says:

Why dont companies just go with the bricks coupons…i use a Mac and i can never print these smartsource coupons…im a bit annoyed.

• Craig says:

same boat very irritating.

• May says:

I use mac, too. I was wondering how we can print Smartsource coupon. When I print coupons from Smartsource and Target, they will print but the details on the coupon looks not right and pin # on the top won’t print as they suppose to be…
      I wish somebody know how to fix this problem….

• dgarcia says:

Attn: Mac users, there is a new java software update available.
      I just updated and now the chip coupon works as well as the smart source website. Follow the directions and after you update, click on the inactive statement on the given web page and you will have the option to enable it.

• Brandy says:

Thank you soooo much! I have been trying to print this off all morning!

• allen says:

requires Java, Java is not secure. It has been recomended that everyone disable or delete Java.

• Linda says:

Exactly. My computer had problems for months and finally when I had someone look at it and they said that it was because of Java – said I had been at risk all that time.

I love me some coupons, but I try to avoid using Java.

For those of you who don’t have any issues – coupon away!!! :-)

• Bianca says:

I only got 1 print- anyone get two?

• sara says:

i got 2 prints

• Kristen says:

Surprisingly, I was able to print this on my Mac, using Firefox. Usually I’ve had to use Safari, but this time Safari wouldn’t work and Firefox would. So strange. I did get two prints. Now to find these in store :)

• Maria says:

I got something that says my access has been disabled to SmartSource, yet I printed yesterday off of them.

• pharmchick says:

Darn, i just got back from the grocery store! I got a bag of the scririacha ones (im a sucker for spicy) and they were pretty good! It was 2.99 (@ hannaford)

• Corina says:

Can not get it. Tried to do whatever Java instructed me to do. Bummer =(

• Tarri says:

Thanks got mine.

• Marie says:

Like so many others I have been having issues with printing smartsource coupons/JAVA. The latest problem I’m having now is after installing the newest latest version of JAVA my printer now needs a new driver installed and I can’t get it from HP because of the age of my printer. Long story short I uninstalled JAVA for good because I wasn’t able to print anything at all, anything period. I can’t fathom printing and saving a few $$$$ here and there when JAVA keeps messing with my computer/printer/system. Sorry for my rant!!

• shanshan says:

Sorry to hear how frustrating it is for you. If you’re in the market for a new printer read on. I’ve been using my Brother laser printer HL-2240 daily for 2 years now and I’am 100% satisfied with it. Watch for frequent sales at big chain office supply stores or best buy, it would drop to around $59.99. It works on my 10 year old gateway desktop, a 2001 Acer laptop, 2003 Dell laptops and 2004 Dell laptops. The included starter toner would print about 700 pages (true!) and if you need replacement toner, the TN 450 cartridge is only $42 at Walmart’s website, that prints over 2,600 pages (very true as well!). Hands down this beats any inkjet or laser printer price-wise. (Sometimes low-toner warning would come up before toner actually ran out, you can press the “go” button 7 times to override it)

Anyway I hope you’ll find a solution soon. It’s not fun missing a nice coupon.

• Sandy says:

Have 3 of these Brother laser printers and LOVE them. I buy toner from Amazon for about the same $42 and have had great luck with $15 generic brands as well. Don’t forget to cover clear windows on side of cartridge with black electrical tape when low toner light comes on. Can easily get another 800-1000 copies.

• christine says:

i have read that people who are having printing issues with macs need to disable any new versions of java and go back to version 6. Printing coupons seems to work with java 6 and none of the others. You still might experience a missing exp. date, but this seems to be the solution. I read this article on totallytarget.com, just go there and do a search for printing issues with mac or something of the sort. hth!

• ginger says:

do i need to download java to be able to see the coupon? I looked but can’t find it.

• Ger says:

Printed 2, thank you!

• Samantha says:

They are $3.00 this week on sale at Meijer stores

• jkp1014 says:

I had trouble too printing smartsource coupons but I finally figured it out. Look for the little Lego looking icon in the web bar. You need to activate it!! You may need to do it more than once. This solved my problems!!!

• Angel says:

Make sure you uninstall your older versions of java…

• The garlic sea salt are great.. Love them!