New Buy 1 Get 1 Free Scotch Brite Botanical Wipes Coupon = $0.99 Each at Walmart

With cold and flu season in full swing, here’s a coupon you’ll definitely want to print! Coupons.com just came out with this new Buy 1 Get 1 Free Scotch Brite Botanical Wipes coupon. Print this coupon and then head on over to your local Walmart to snag the following deal…

(Photo Credit: I heart the Mart!)

Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Scotch Brite Botanical Wipes $1.97-$2.48 each
*Note – Walmart prices may vary by region
Use the Buy 1 get 1 FREE Scotch Brite Botanical Wipes coupon found here
Final cost $1.97 total – only $0.99 each!

(Thanks, I Heart The Mart!)

• Adrienne says:

These smell terrible. I was not impressed with their quality either. Just my 2 cents.

• Kareena says:

They are 2 something at my Walmart and I agree, maybe it’s because I spoiled myself when amazon had the Lysol wipes for 99 cents but the quality isn’t that great and the lemongrass or whatever it is, nasty. Not a clean smell.

• Heather C. says:

Anybody else think they smell gross?

• Erin says:

I thought I was very sensitive to odors, but I don’t think they’re terrible, especially just to wipe down the toilet or door handles. And I haven’t noticed a super strong, lingering smell that others have commented about. When I think of strong, horrible smells, I think of Glade sprays and scented oils, but it seems like everyone here loves them.

• Julie says:

I’m not a fan of the scents but they make a great donation to various places :)

• Julian says:

I hate the smell but I love having them around for wiping off door knobs and bathroom surfaces!

• Sally says:

I agree, they smell terrible!

• brdavis55 says:

You would think that the company could smell that they STINK & change something. Just saying…I wouldn’t buy these again even if they were free. :)

• Jen says:

They were listed as $2.49 but were only a $1 at Kmart and there was a coupon for $1 off of 2 making them only 25 cents each! For a quarter a canister, I am going to try them! Perhaps this will give me a reason to use all the free air freshener that I have stockpiled over the past year! LOL!

• Tammy says:

I’m not a huge fan of the smell either but with two little ones around the house I love the fact that they’re made with botanicals that are safe for them!

• Holly Marie says:

Yes, these are stinky but the smell goes away fast and you can just wash your hands after to get that stink off. They work well and get the job done.