Amazon: LEGO Friends Stephanie’s Cool Convertible Only $10 Shipped (Lowest Price!)

If you have a little fan of Lego Friends in your household, then you’ll definitely want to check out this deal! Head on over to Amazon.com to score this LEGO Friends Stephanie’s Cool Convertible for just $10! Plus, score FREE 2 day shipping through Amazon Prime or Super Saver Shipping on $25 orders. Act fast, these will go quickly as this is the lowest price it has ever been!

And check out the awesome reviews…

I bought this for my daughter yesterday at Toys R Us. It was $6 more, darn! We love this toy. My daughter couldn’t wait to get started. I love the step by step directions. Wish more Lego toys came this way. My 5 yr old did the whole thing herself and was so proud. I will be buying more of these in the future and am so glad to see this line with such lovely colors. My daughter wanted all the sets, and I will certainly be getting more for her. Love this!

My daughter has really started liking the Lego Friends sets. We all know Lego products so I can’t really add anything to that. It did arrive in a timely manner and at a better price than I could find locally.

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• 3gmom says:

How do you know when something is “lowest price” or “best price?” Please share!

• Sally says:

You can use Amazon price tracker sites, like http://camelcamelcamel.com/

• Karen says:

How cool! I didn’t know these existed! Thanks for the tip. I’m definately going to use this.

• DAwn says:

Um, Amazon almost always has the HIGHEST most RIDICULOUS prices on things, so why would anyone check on there??? I’m also annoyed that these “sets” have such “specific” pieces that you can’t really make anything else except what is shown (well, at least in these small sets). My son has so many sets up around his room that he won’t break down again, so it becomes a “one-time” thing. Good thing we have tons of random legos in 2 tubs they can create with. I guess I”m saying, these sets aren’t creative at all, kids just learn to follow instructions well.

• Ali says:

you know Dawn, I have to agree with you. My 7 year old was loving all the lego friends, so we got her a few sets for Christmas. You are right, a lot of the pieces are specific to the set and don’t conjure up and creativity outside the intended build. My daughter wants to leave everything built, so there is no further use of the toy. I still like the sets, but am weary of dumping too much $$ into a one time build item. I will admit that my daughter likes the “friend” figurines and I do hear her playing with those!

• Kim says:

When I see this I usually take a look on Walmart.com and compare, this is currently Walmart’s regular price FYI.

• Jodi says:

Our favorite babysitter is Stephanie and her dog’s name is Coco. In addition to be completely trustworthy as a babysitter, she bring our girls to plays and other events. She recently started tutoring out youngest daughter too. This is going to make a fun bonus gift her. Thanks, Collin!