*HOT* Walmart: Skippy Natural Peanut Butter Possibly Only $0.50 Each

If you’re headed to Walmart and/or are in need of peanut butter, here’s a *HOT* deal you may be able to score! My sidekick Mary headed to her local Walmart in Austin, TX and found the 15 oz Skippy Natural Peanut Butter featuring Spider Man on sale for only $1.50 (regularly $3.13) – with an expiration date of December 2013. This is a great sale price…but the deal gets better!

Even sweeter, these peanut butter jars had peelie coupons on them for $1/1 ANY Skippy Peanut Butter product – making them only $0.50 each! Awesome price! Please note that these jars of peanut butter were NOT found on the regular aisle with the other peanut butter products or on the regular clearance aisle. She found a large quantity of them on a rolling cart at the back of her store by the milk and alcohol products.

*Come back and let us know if you find this same deal at your store!

• rensee says:

was just at walmart- passed them up:( — but makes u wonder hope they not the recalled ones… all this stuff u keep hearing about pb scares to even buy it nemore

• Dawn says:

If they were recalled, WalMart would not have them on the shelf.

• Patti says:

I agree Dawn, one time I bought spaghettios at Walmart and when the cashier scanned it the computer told her it was recalled and she took it away from me.

• Chrissy says:

I worked at Walmart for 5 years and know the system will not allow the sale of actively recalled items. The pic looks like it was clearanced so most likely that store is not going to carry that item any longer so it need to get ride of it.

• roz says:

They’re not on recall.I just got some and the manager said it was on sale because it was part of the Spiderman movie promotion and they are trying to get rid of it now.At my Wal-Mart,they are not on the clearance cart yet and price tagged as $3 but it scans for $1.50, but with the peelie,only $0.50.

• Alyssa says:

I was actually planning on going to Walmart today — awesome! I’ll keep my eye out for these!

• barb says:

Great item to donate!

• amy says:

Which location did Mary go to?

• Chrissy says:

I was at Walmart yesterday it is not on sale at the WVC Utah store, I was buying PB so I did notice the peelie

• Sally says:

Thanks for the info! I was planning on going to Walmart today! :D

• Jessica says:

I got some and stocked about a week ago! AWESOME deal, I got them for .50 each!

• Lindsay says:

We were in the store before Christmas and they had a cart of these up at the front and made an announcement that they would all be $.10/ea! We grabbed up what we could.

• Brandy says:

They had these out at my store a few weeks ago for $2. Baskets and baskets of them….however every single peelie had been removed. I guess the store noticed what a deal that would have made!

• Tia says:

I’ve never tried natural peanut butter. Is there a big taste difference from the regular Skippy?

• Beverly says:

You should always buy the natural peanut butters because they don’t have partially hydrogenated oils in them. If you read the ingredients, the “regular” name brand peanut butters all have partially hydrogenated oils. (This excludes the organic and fancy peanut butters. It’s Jiff, Skippy, etc. that have the partially hydrogenated oils.)

The peanut butter itself is a little more oily in appearance, it spreads more easily. I think the taste is fine.

• Cindy says:

Natural peanut butters taste so much better IMO. It tastes fresher, nuttier and you know it’s good for you because they eliminate all unnecessary and bad ingredients. You may need to stir it since the oils may sit on the top of the jar, but apart I don’t think you sacrifice taste at all. The best is to make it yourself (incredibly easy too), but I would go for ready-made natural peanut butters as my second choice. :)

• MamaNiff says:

I personally LOVE the Skippy natural PB. It might have a little oil on top sometimes depending on the jar, but mix it in and it tastes the same as regular Skippy to me. And knowing I’m not getting the partially hydrogenated oils is why I switched anyway. :)

• Beverly says:

I found these on Tuesday at the Walmart Supercenter in Halfmoon, NY. They were at the end of the peanut butter aisle. There were no peelie coupons on them. I bought a few of them because they are still a good buy at $1.50 each.

• Brit says:

Wow, I’d love to buy this for $0.50, but I honestly don’t know if it’s worth the headache and hassle to go to my Walmart. It’s awful!

• Karen says:

My Walmart had “Daves Killer Bread” on rollback yesterday for $2.50 a loaf. Normally this bread runs $4-$5 a loaf, so this is a great deal! Not sure if it was just at my local walmart. Good luck!

• connie says:

Here’s a terrific idea for a frugal post-holiday treat with that peanut butter. Tomorrow when all the Valentine’s candy is on sale buy 16 oz of holiday candy corn and 16 oz of chocolate. In the microwave melt the candy corn, add your 16 oz (I imagine the 15 oz would work too) jar of peanut butter and stir until the peanut butter is all melted. Pour this into a parchment lined 9×13 pan. After this has cooled you can either melt the chocolate and pour over the entire pan OR cut up the bars and dip them into the chocolate. Let chocolate firm up and you have a treat that tastes just like a Butterfinger bar. Seriously, it’s so good.

• Holly says:

That would be nice. I havent had pb in a long time b/c I can never find a decent price.

But I highly doubt to find these in my area (Northern California). When something is on clearance or “roll back”, it’s only $1 or so. Plus the nearest Walmart is over 5 miles out of my way (but Targets area every where here).

• E. B. says:

Not at my Walmart.

• melanie says:

They had these at Walmart today at the Ogden store with peelies, I grabbed 30 jars, mine have an exp. date 2014 woohoo!!

• Nel says:

They were $1.50 in Rochester, MN but no peelies. I still loaded up. PB deals have gotten harder and harder to com by.

• Letty says:

My local WM had them on the clearance cart by the diary, too, for the $1.50 price but I didn’t see any peelies on them. I still bought three- my kids eat PB like crazy!!

• Diane says:

They were clearing out a bunch of great food items 2 weeks ago at my Walmart here in Utah. I used coupons (of course) as well. I ended up paying $34 for about $120 worth of groceries!

• AJ says:

What is the expiration?

• Robin J says:

I got these about two weeks ago at the wal-mart in Pismo Beach, CA. They were marked $2.50 though. :( However, they had the peelie, so i figured $1.50 for peanut butter was still great. I bought 25… and there were still at least another 200 left. Looked again yesterday, but they were gone.

• Mary says:

Went to greenwood indiana Walmart and nothing

• Juanita says:

Sweeter is the operative word here — added sugar

• Hayden says:

Peanut butter and jelly are the #1 requested food item at my local food shelter in the summer for all the kids who are home from school. Consider getting some to donate!

• axhilli says:

Wonder if anyone has seen these in SE Wisconsin area Walmarts?

• Jo says:

I was so excited to find eight jars with the coupons on them at my Walmart! Our family goes through peanut butter like no one’s business, and this is the best peanut butter deal I’ve gotten since I started couponing a few years ago! Woo hoo!!

• Samantha says:

If anyone has any extra peelie coupons please email me. I’m willing to trade anything! Thanks! Samiam11687@yahoo.com

• Sue says:

Around 200 jars left in the walmart at park and Dallas north tollway,
    plano TX yesterday. Price tagged $3.13 still,but showed $1.50 at check out
    . I scored 3 for 50 cents each with my coupon. Good luck. I love Hip2save.@
    v@

• tracey says:

I found them at my Walmart today. I wasn’t even looking for them…I came across them near the fresh foods section, they were on top of the shelves that sell the donuts and other items in the bakery. Couldn’t find a price. I scanned them and they came up $1.50 with the $1 coupon on them.