Target: Upcoming General Mills Cereal Gift Card Deal Starting 2/17 (Print Your Coupons Now!)

Starting February 17th, Target will have select General Mills cereals on sale for just $2.50 per box. Even sweeter, when you purchase 5 boxes, you’ll score yourself a $5 Target Gift Card. Even better, pair this gift card deal with manufacturer’s coupons to save even more! Here are the current printable General Mills cereal coupons available…

*$0.50/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
*$0.75/1 Peanut Butter Toast Crunch Cereal
*$0.50/1 Chex Cereal
*$0.50/1 Original Cheerios Cereal
*$0.75/1 Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch Cereal
*$0.75/1 General Mills Total Cereal
*$0.75/1 General Mills Fiber One 80 Calories Cereal

Print while you can, as these coupons may not be available when this sale starts on the 17th!

And here is a list of all the insert coupons you can use:

*Use the $1/3 Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Chex, Lucky Charms, Cocoa Puffs, Trix, Reese’s Puffs, Fiber One, Cookie Crisp, Golden Grahams, Kix, Total, Wheaties, Frosted Toast Crunch, Peanut Butter Toast Crunch, Dora the Explorer, Oatmeal Crisp, Raisin Nut Bran coupon found in the 2/3 SS
*Use the $0.50/1 Cheerios Original Cereal coupon found in the 1/27 SS
*Use the $1/2 General Mills Chex, Fiber One, Total, Wheaties, Oatmeal Crisp, Honey Nut Clusters, Raisin Nut Bran or Basic 4 Cereal coupon found in the 1/27 SS
*Use the $1/2 Cheerios Original Cereal coupon found in the 1/27 SS
*Use the $1/2 Total, Whole Grain Total or Total Raisin Bran coupon found in the 1/20 SS

(Photo Credit, Totally Target!)

Deal Scenario:
Buy 5 Boxes of Cheerios $2.50 each
Total = $12.50
Use the $0.50/1 Cheerios Original Cheerios coupon found here
Plus, use 2 $1/2 Cheerios Original Cereal coupon found in the 1/27 SS
Pay  $10
Get back a $5 Target Gift Card (for buying 5)
Final cost $5 total – just $1 per box!

* Remember, this sale and gift card promo doesn’t start until 2/17.

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• Melissa says:

There was little stickies on the boxes a while back for 2.00 off two GM boxes and a 2.00 off 5 gm boxes target catalina. Should make for an awesome deal.

• Luann Vanderpot says:

Also Look for the General Mills boxes that have Movie Cash written on them. You buy two (or Three) boxes and the codes are in the inside. You then go to the website and get a free movie ticket up to $12.00 in value. I have gotten 6 tickets through this already AND stocked up on my cereal!!

• Liza says:

Can u also print 4/$0.50 coupons from coupons.com to get this deal? I didn’t get the $1/2 in the newspaper!

• Diana says:

Anyone know if you can buy 10 and get two gift cards?

• katee says:

yes, you can. but you best bet would be to buy 5, get the gift card then use the gift card on your second transaction to lower your out of pocket cost. so you’d pay 15 and have a 5 dollar gift card, as opposed to spending 20 and having 10 in gift cards

• S says:

I have some big cereal eaters in my house so I am excited about this one! :)

• Molly says:

Thanks so much! I hate to pay the high prices for cereal! My kids can eat one box for breakfast!

• Kristy says:

I know where I will be Sunday!

• Laurie says:

Can anyone tell us exactly which cereals are included in the sale so we don’t print coupons we cannot use? Thanks

• Thanks for the heads-up, Collin :) There are also $1/1 coupons for the honey nut cheerios medley crunch (which my kids love), peanut butter toast crunch, and fiber one 80 cal chocolate cereal available to members of pillsbury.com, bettycrocker.com and livebetteramerica.com (is there one more in that family of websites that I’m not thinking of right now?), which would make the cereals, if included, $0.50 each!

• Jessica P says:

Just for the record – the peanut butter toast crunch is so good. I’m not even a big cereal eater but I could eat the whole box in one sitting! Thanks for sharing the info on other places to find coupons.

• Sonya Z says:

Thanks Collin!
    I just received a full sized sample of the Peanut Butter Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and the package also included 10 $1.25/1 coupon for the new cereal…which will make these $.25 a piece after the gift card promo……now if I can find these boxes marked with the movie cash….this will be one sweet deal!
    Thanks so much!!

• Joy says:

The PB crunch is terrible. If you have never had it I would just buy one box before you buy a bunch of them. We are huge PB cereal lovers in our house but this one was yuck! It has a gritty taste to it.

• I received coupons from General Mills today regarding a complaint about a product. 1 free box, $1 off, two .35 off, this makes an even better deal for me!!!