$0.75/1 Little Debbie Family Pack Coupon

Yum! If you have a sweet tooth ;) , then you may want to head on over here to print this coupon valid for $0.75/1 any Little Debbie Family Pack coupon with a suggested retail of $3.09.

I’m thinkin’ this can make for some pretty sweet deals, so be sure to come back and let us know where you use your coupon!

(Thanks, Jeffery, The Binder Ladies, Midwest Coupon Clippers)!

• janet paula says:

ur amazingly awesome!

• Em says:

Save money now for your insulin later! Haha

• picchu says:

Collin, you can save $1.00 on Little Debbie on savingsstar!!!!
    Save $1.00 when you buy any one (1) Little Debbie® variety with a suggested retail (pre-priced) of $3.09.

• Heather C. says:

So I’m wondering if this coupon will work on packages priced higher than 3.09. Like the ones for 3.99 or 3.79 that have a lot more cakes in them than the packs with suggested retail price of 3.09…

• jean says:

I think those ARE the ones coupon is suppose to be used on.The larger packs are the family packs.

• Heather C. says:

Well I thought the same thing at first, but then got to thinking that the family packs (with about 12 cakes per box) usually run about 3.99. The ones that are 3.09 are the newer, fancier “cupcake” ones and the “twinkie” ones that have about 6-8 cakes per box. I guess the wording on the coupon is just kind of confusing. :)

• Susie says:

I am very lucky that my local grocery chain is have TRIPLE coupons up to .75 this weekend! I’ll get $2.25 a pack of Little Debbie!!!!

• Paul says:

This could be even better, if you got that Winn-Dixie tailgate Party mailer. It had a store coupon for $0.50 off a Little Debbie sweet snack 10.5 oz or larger. Both coupons and the Savingstar offer equals $2.25 in savings.

• DAwn says:

LOL< Little Debbie is trying to be THE snack now that Hostess snacks are gone—-these were just never as good as Hostess! I miss my pink coconut Zingers!!!

• jean says:

This coupon won’t work on the Nutty bars because the suggested retail of Nuttybars is less then $3.09 I think.

• Mimi says:

I brought a box of strawberry creme roll for .75 at walmart after coupon. It’s 1.50 at walmart. So $3 bucks is pretty high at some places. I wouldn’t pay more than a $1 on these, they are not worth more than that. I think this is a first purchase in like years we hardly buy these.

• Hamy says:

You can also find the coupon in the Smart Source 2/3/13 insert for .75 off and there is no price restrictions. I found some Valentine snacks on sale at Target and used my coupon to get snacks for only .75!

• Jamie says:

Is anyone having ongoing problems with Java since the security issue? Smartsource won’t allow my Java to run- and I’ve downloaded all of the “fixes” – just not sure what to do. I know this isn’t a computer forum, but wondered if someone was also having this issue with the coupons?

• Sheri says:

I downloaded the update & now I get a prompt asking if I will accept it. Sorry to hear you are having problems. My cousin is supposed to be looking @ my computer this weekend. I f I find out anything from him I will let you know.

• Brianna says:

I had to download the new version and then enable the add on. I have only gotten it to work in IE which is where I was prompted for the add on. There must be a way in Firefox or chrome but I haven’t figured out how to do it yet.

• margaret in seattle says:

don’t get too excited on this coupon ‘cuz there was also a $.75 off MQ from insert few weeks back that would work on ANY varities. i used that with the mega sale couple weeks ago to get the nutty bars for only a quarter. check your inserts. if you get doublers of albertsons this weekend in your region, it’s only 30 cents/box.

• Sandra says:

The coupon page is just sitting there! I activated java and it’s doing nothing! :(

• Mina says:

so does this mean that one pack is going to cost .75?

• Mina says:

• Mina says:

does this mean that i can get one pack of anyone of little debbies for .75 or does this mean that they will only subtract .75? because it showed .75/ 1 pack of little debbie so I was thinking that it was maybe saying that one pack would cost. 75? Please let me know ASAP. Please. That would be really helpful