Staples Deals 2/17-2/23

Here are some deals you can snag at Staples starting tomorrow, 2/17…

Easy Rebate Deals

Staples Photo Supreme 8.5″ x 11″ Paper, double-sided matte, 50 pk. $14.99
Submit for the $14.99 Easy Rebate (limit 2)
Final cost FREE!

Staples Copy Paper Select $6.99
Submit for the $3 Easy Rebate (limit 4)
Final cost $3.99!

BIC-Matic Grip 0.7 mm Mechanical Pencils, 5 pk. $4.29
Submit for the $4.29 Easy Rebate (limit 1)
Final cost FREE!

Keurig Brewers – Get a FREE Staples Gift Card (After Easy Rebate)

Keurig B31 Brewer $99.99
Submit for the $20 Staples Gift Card Easy Rebate
Final cost $79.99!

Keurig OfficePro Brewer $129.99
Submit for the $25 Staples Gift Card Easy Rebate
Final cost $104.99!

Keurig B60 Brewer $149.99
Submit for the $30 Staples Gift Card Easy Rebate
Final cost $119.99!

Keurig B155 Brewer $249.95
Submit for the $35 Staples Gift Card Easy Rebate
Final cost $214.95!

Keep in mind – Staples Easy Rebates are just that, easy! Go on over here to read more about them. Basically you’ll be able to submit all your info online. You won’t even have to mail anything in– the best part in my opinion! You’ll receive your rebate/rebates within 4-6 weeks after submitting them.

Staples Rewards

Staples 8.5″ X 11″ copy paper 5-ream case $24.99
Get back $20 in Staples Rewards (limit 2 per customer)
Final cost $4.99 –  just $1 per ream! Awesome!

Lysol 35 ct. Disinfecting Wipes $3.99
Get back $3.99 in Staples Rewards (limit 3 per customer)
Final cost FREE!

*To learn more about Staples Rewards, go here. Also, note that you cannot “roll” Staples Rewards.

Other Great Deals

Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Staples 8.5″ x 11″ Multipurpose Paper, 10-ream case $49.99
Final cost $25 each!
*Limit 2

*Paper Expanding Envelope, letter size $1 (reg. $2.49)
*Westcott Preferred 7″ Scissors $1 (reg. $6.49)
*Scotch Shipping Tape with Dispenser, 2″ x 800 $2 (reg. $3.49)

*Staples Invisible Tape, ¾” x 1,000″, 3 pk $2 (reg. $6.49)
*Scotch Super Glue Gel, 4 pk $2 (reg. $4.29)
*Staples Standup Stapler $3 (reg. $7.49)
*Staples Xeno Mini Retractable Ballpoint Pens, medium black $1 (reg. $3.99)

*BIC Wite-Out Correction Fluid $1 (reg. $3.99)
*Sharpie Accent Tank Highlighters $2 (reg. $3.99)
*Sharpie Permanent Markers, fine black $2 (reg. $4.79)

Staples Turcotte Chair $49.99 (reg. $149.99)
*This price is valid Sunday and Monday Only. The price will be $59.99 the rest of the week.

Avery 1″ Durable Binder $0.99 when you Recycle any Binder (reg. $2.99)

In-Ad Coupon to Watch For:

*Poland Spring Water $2.99 with in-ad coupon
*FREE Earbuds with in-ad coupon and a $25 minimum purchase
*25% Off any 1 Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery Item

(Thanks, Mister Cheap!)

• Tarri says:

thanks, some nice deals

• Anthony says:

If staples have another 25 dollar coupon dor the multi purpsoe paper can u use 2 to get them free

• Lindsey says:

Question: When is says limit # per customer, does that mean per trip, or does that mean you cannot earn rewards past that limit per account. For example, can I get 3 lysol wipes monday, and get 3 more Tuesday? Or will my Staples Rewards number max out for that product and stop earning rewards? I am betting the management at my store won’t know the answer to this….

• mweyler says:

Ok. back to the rewards vs. rebate. I know there has been discussion that rewards can be used on rebate items, but I am still skeptical that you will receive the rull rebate back rather than the rebate less the rewards money. Can anyone who has done this confirm either way?

• Pat says:

Just a heads-up … I went to staples and in the furniture dept they had some typing-type office chairs. The seats and backs looked like either soccer balls or baseballs (white w/red stitching). The original price was $39.99. On sale for $9. I had a $10 coupon/gift card that Staples had sent in the mail, so tossed in a couple of small things to go over the $10 and snagged a free chair. Worth a look if you have a sports fan in the house.

• Susie says:

Anybody know why I can’t get the ad price when ordering online? I was just looking up the multi-colored pen pack that’s $1, and it’s the original price online. Seems like it should be on sale in store AND online….maybe that’s not always the case?

• Amber says:

Not always the case. I was trying to get the photo paper and bic mechanical pencils, but it wasn’t showing the deal online. I then looked at the ad and it says, “IN store only”. That is probably the case for what you are looking for as well.

• Samantha says:

Go to deals on the Staples site and click on coupons. There is a free after easy rebate on the paper listed above in these matchups for $6.99.

• Sheila says:

I received coupons via email from Staples Friday that had an additonal 4.99 coupon for the 5 ream case of paper that is in this weeks ad.
    24.99 – 20. back in rewards – 4.99 = Free

• Irishsaver says:

Sheila – I got that email your referring to however all those coupons expired on 2/16 I believe at least the email I got did.
    It still makes for cheap paper!!!

• Sheila K. says:

My coupon expires 2/23
      Here’s the direct link to Staples http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/coupons/?

• jcatz824 says:

I received new coupons that expire 2/23 in an email yesterday. One is for the FREE ream of paper with Easy Rebate and the other good one is for the half a case of paper (5 reams) which ends up being FREE with a Staples Reward. You need to present both of the coupons to get the deals. There were also abt. 14+ other coupons but I didn’t see anything else that really interested me at this time.