$0.75/1 Heinz Homestyle Gravy = $0.64 at Target

Head on over to coupons.com where you can print this new $0.75/1 Heinz Homestyle Gravy (12 oz or larger) coupon! Use zip code 77032 if you don’t see it (first click here and change your zip code to 77032) and then click back on this link and the coupon should show up already clipped.

Then, head on over to your local Target to score the following deal…

(Photo Credit: Totallly Target!)

Deal Scenario:
Buy Heinz Homestyle Gravy $1.39
Use the $0.75/1 Heinz Homestyle Gravy coupon found here
Final cost $0.64!

(Thanks, WNY Deals and To-Do’s and Totally Target!)

• Em says:

Or you could sprinkle a little flour in a pan with some fat and season it for nearly free, haha. Nothing better then chemical free home cooking!

• Stacy says:

I know gravy shouldn’t be that hard to make. But for the life of me I can not make homemade gravy. And I am a good cook. Sometimes it’s the easiest things that are the hardest to make.

• Em says:

What’s the issue with yours? To thin? Lumpy? Maybe I can help :)

• Stacy says:

Mine just turns into a flour lump.

• Em says:

Dude, mine did that forever! I could have glued furniture together with it. my poor husband! To much flour, not enough liquid. Have your fat in the pan and slowly sprinkle flour in until it looks just a bit to thin (think 3/4 of the way thick enough), then stop. It will continue to thicken. Yum!

• Cheryl says:

Love it, Em…DUDE! lol Also your “before anyone flames me” comment above…too funny!

Anyway, Stacy, whenever I try to add the flour right to the pan it clumps, kind of like pockets of flour that are dry inside if you know what I mean. So instead I take a small cup and add about 1/4 cup of warm water, sprinkle in some flour or cornstarch, stir until dissolved then gradually add that to my drippings, stirring constantly until it boils, then turn off the heat. It thickens big time over the next 1-2 minutes and no clumps.

• Em says:

That is genius! I never thought to do that! Thanks for the tip- way easy and seemingly fool proof!

• Sarah says:

Yes, what Cheryl said! That’s how I do mine. So easy simple. And if you ever have the chance to use corn starch over flour, I choose the starch. It mixes in the little cup of water so much easier and smoother.

• Steph says:

Think I will hold onto these and check Meijer/Kroger since they double in my area. Hopefully some free gravy. Thanks!

• Stacy says:

Love the dude also. Thanks for the tips ladies. I will have to try once again to make gravy from scratch.

• Sheila says:

If you have a ShopRite nearby, it is only 29 cents there!

• Pat says:

I stocked up on these at Target right after the holidays. They were on clearance for 50 cents each and I had a dollar off three coupon. My brother loves this gravy. He uses it on his rice all the time.

• Shelby says:

My Dollar Tree has had the gravy.

• Christa says:

Wegmans charges $1.99, so $.49 after doubled coupon.

• lenmar01 says:

It doesn’t work for me. Any suggestions on getting this coupon?