High Value $1/1 Sparkle Paper Towels Coupon (Back Again!) = Only $0.38 Per Roll at CVS

Yay! This coupon is back again if you missed it before! Just hurry on over to Coupons.com where you can print a coupon valid for $1/1 Sparkle Paper Towel 6 big rolls or larger. Please note that although this coupons shows a Walmart logo on it, it actually does NOT print with a Walmart logo (as shown below) – which means you can use it anywhere! :D

If you’re in need of paper towels or are wanting to replenish your supply at a low price, be sure to print this coupon as it makes for an awesome deal at CVS this week! Check it out…

Sparkle paper towels 8pk or Angel Soft bathroom tissue 12pk 2/$10 = $2 Ecb (limit 1)
Use the $1/1 Sparkle coupon found here
Or the $0.25/1 Angel Soft coupon found here
Or the $1/2 Angel Soft coupon found in the 1/6 RP
Pay as low as $8
Get back $2 Ecb
Final cost $6 – just $3 each (only $0.38 per roll!)

(Thanks, Lisa!)

• anna says:

Let me print only once.

• It disappeared before I could print it. I don’t know if it reset for people, it justshowed back up for me. :)

• Sara says:

The Angel Soft printable coupon says offer has ended.

• JaneyAz says:

Can only print once on dog food and paper towels. I also got error toilet tissue has ended.

• Amanda says:

I also got a CVS 1.50 off of at least 5 dollars towards Scott that was printed at the machine!! Yayyyy thanks!!! makes for an even better deal! :)

• Joe says:

Just back from cvs. The coupon was not accepted and they said it is a walmart coupon

• According to CVS’s website, in the FAQ about coupons, they are not to accept a manufacturer coupon that has another store’s name printed on it anywhere. That is probably why they would not accept it. I think a lot of CVS stores do, but they aren’t supposed to according to that.

• Steph says:

I don’t see that in the coupon policy anywhere, here is what is currently on their site, CVS/pharmacy accepts CVS/pharmacy Coupons (ExtraBucks® Rewards, offers at register or printed from CVS.com®) and valid internet/print at home coupons containing a barcode. We also accept original third party manufacturer coupons that contain a barcode and must not be a reproduction or a rebate. The sparkle towel coupon says available at walmart on it not redeemable only at walmart. The cashier was wrong and if you really want the deal you should either contact the store manager or corporate who will then contact and discuss it with the store.

• Angela Morales says:

I checked the CVS policy as well and it states the same for me:
        Internet/Print at Home Coupons
        CVS/pharmacy accepts internet/print at home coupons that include a barcode.
        CVS/pharmacy will not accept reproductions or rebates.
        I don’t take no for an answer so I will talk to the manager and at times have made the manager mad because I proved them wrong. LOL. Hey they need to get with the program and quit hating! ;)

• linda says:

It wouldn’t let me print either, do anyone know of any more sparkle coupons that will let you print.