Burger King: 25¢ Small Hot or Iced Coffee

Calling all you Burger King fans! Through March 10th, Burger King is offering up Small Hot or Iced Coffee for just 25¢ – yep, just a quarter! Keep in mind that this offer is valid at participating locations only and excludes flavors and whipped topping (and does not appear to require a coupon), so call ahead to make sure your nearest Burger King is participating! Head on over here for more details.

* Price & participation vary; prices higher in AK & HI.

(Thanks, Miss Be Savin‘ and Millie!)

• Dani says:

warning: the first and last time I ordered an iced coffee at BK (last summer), it was a sweet creamy nasty premix concoction…. not coffee with ice.

• Heather C. says:

I don’t think they’re TOO bad, but I’m not very picky when it comes to iced coffee. :)

• melinda says:

We have a Burger King down the road from us and I have noticed they have been so slow since the article came out last week about them using horse meat in their hamburgers :( And their iced coffee is super sweet too!

• Michele says:

good thing the coffee doesn’t have horse meat in it, cuz I’m getting one for 25 cents! LOL

• elina says:

Okay the frugal come out. Did a bogo whopper the other day. I tend not to go to fast food. Boyfriend hungry. He blew it when he got a large soda 2.39 are u kidding. Didn’t care coming back from cancer treatment. But save your reciept. I get free whopper with purchase of drink and fries. Will be cheap lunch. Do. A survey. When I go I’m going to look for receipts. I’m not cheap just frugal. Have to. Can u imagine 25k for radiation.

• rosana says:

They dont have decaf so I wont go there.