Target: Dole Smoothie Shakers as Low as Only $0.33 Each (Through 3/9)

If your a fan of smoothies (I am! :) ) or are headed to Target to possibly snag inexpensive M&M’s or Valentine’s Day Clearance items, here’s another deal you may want to add to your shopping list. Check it out…

Dole Strawberry/Banana Smoothie Shakers 3/$4 (Price Cut Thru 3/9)
Use the $1/1 Dole Fruit Smoothie Shakers coupon found in the 1/6 SS
Or the $1/2 Dole Fruit Smoothie Shakers coupon found on Coupons.com
Or the $1.50/2 Dole Fruit Smoothie Shakers coupon found on Coupons.com for Savings Club Members
Or the $0.50/1 Dole Fruit Smoothie Shakers coupon found in the Jan. issue of All You mag.
Final cost as low as only $0.33! Yum!

(Thanks and Photo Credit: My Dallas Mommy!)

• Lindsay says:

I also noticed the Revlon ColorSilk hair dye at Target, buy 3 get $5 giftcard. I know they are less than $3 each and I’m pretty sure we have a coupon for them $1/2 possibly. Should make for a pretty good deal.

• Alissa says:

I didn’t get the $1/1. :( If anyone would be willing to trade me that would be great?! I have lots to trade with, so just tell me what your ISO.

• beipooful says:

Hi fellow couponers, so mad at walmart for denying my almay $2 couponing and to use on one transaction. My coupon clearly states “limit one coupon per purchase” which expires 2/24/2013. But employee/manager insist that terms per purchase means per transaction. Are they right? Or am I missing something here?

• Cassy says:

I had that same issue at walmart. It is now one like coupon per transaction. The funny thing is if you go through the actual lines they deny it but I didnt have any issues with self check out.

• Annadm says:

one purchase is one item if they meant transaction it would have it on there

• Christina says:

our walmart says “no internet printed coupons”, complained to customer service and now they say “well the cashier or lead cashier knows what they do and dont except”… funny thing is POSTED AT REGISTER is signs that say “WE ACCEPT INTERNET COUPONS”… Our new walmart is Crazy… They did good but then brought over other employees from other stores that REFUSE to learn the policy. When you say they should go in back and learn it or take it home.. they say “they can’t use break time for working time, nor home time for working time, because its off the clock” WOW… this means these employees PLAIN DON”T GIVE A CRAP, because NOBODY holds them accountable. They are not even held accountable for pushing through customers. This store has made me not shop at walmart anymore because I can’t get answers or help.

• Tiffany says:

I have bought this dole product in the past and I didn’t think it tasted very good. Just my opinion.

• Karen says:

Got the new Peach Mango flavor at my Target. .58 each for 4 when using two 1.50/2 coupons. My kids love these shakes!

• Tanya B says:

I loved these! I have $0.75/1 coupons, so I can get 3 for $1! I’ll definitely be getting these this weekend!

• Rosa says:

I went to my local Target in Sacramento and they were marked $1.99 each but when I scanned them they came up as $1.33 each. WHOHOO! My kids love these! Thank you Hip2save!