Amazon: San Francisco Bay Coffee K-Cups for Keurig Brewers Only $0.34 Each Shipped

Wow! Here’s a great deal for those of you looking to save on K-cups! Head on over to Amazon.com where they currently have these San Francisco Bay Coffee OneCup for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, Breakfast Blend 80 count for just $29! Plus, you’ll save an additional 5% when you choose the Subscribe & Save option on the right side, making these only $27.55 shipped to your door! That makes each K-Cup only $0.34! Great price!

These K-Cups have mainly 5 star reviews by over 450 people! Awesome!

*Remember, when you sign up for Subscribe and Save you are under NO obligation whatsoever and can cancel at anytime. To cancel or modify your Subscribe and Save items, just click on “my account” and then “subscriptions” and with the click of a button you can cancel and/or modify anything you want.

(Thanks, Patty L.!)

• Jeanie says:

We purchase these at Costco – they are a really good, and much cheaper, alternative to Tully’s and Starbucks. And that’s coming from a coffee afficionado! :)

• TheirMomToo says:

Good to know, and thanks for commenting Jeanie, I just ordered these. My Husband is a new Keurig user so between 4 of us, We go through a LOT of K-cups!

• Kelly b says:

We are subscribe and savers for The Rainforest Blend. Nice medium blend. We love it. I do keep them in a glass canister, the one we get comes with multiple K-cups in a bag. They are not the regular plastic k-cups, but more like a coffee filter material. So great tasting and the price is right! I don’t mind the different packaging…and I don’t know if all blends come in the same packaging.

• Carrie P says:

These are really good and much more eco friendly too. We just store them in a Ziploc so all is good with freshness.

• Hiro says:

I love San Francisco Bay Coffee! I am subscribe and save Rainforest Blend every 2 months. And I try Fog Chaser Blend too. I am subscribe Breakfast Blend now!

• Amanda says:

Doesn’t ship until March 19th….so that’s a bummer but I think I’ll try them anyway. Thanks!

• jessica says:

Yes, as a couple people have already pointed out, they are NOT kcups, but rather onecups. They work the same as kcups, and san Francisco bay has delicious coffee. The organic rainforest blend is my favorite. These big boxes come with a plastic container to store the onesups I., so they don’t become stale, as the bottom is not covered in plastic, but rather a filter. Good buy, and they’re eco friendly.

• Brittany says:

at costco they are $24.99

• Karin says:

The BJ’s on Long Island sells it for $27 as well :-)

• a says: